IGNORED

Playoffs

Super

9 minutes ago, HoldenBall said:

Positive was he was moving when he was being stretchered off. Hopefully just a reaction to the heat 

Hope so, when I had my heart attack I didn't lose consciousness at all, in fact when they say you get pains like your wrists are being gripped or your jaw I had none of that...

Just now, westonred said:

Dont worry Coventry you have Kasey Palmer to come on later ;)

On a serious note that McFazdean is bloody awful how Coventry have done so well with him in defence most of the season is a mystery

He’s been out for a good chunk of it to be honest. McNally has been a great loan acquisition. 

3 minutes ago, GlastonburyRed said:

He’s been out for a good chunk of it to be honest. McNally has been a great loan acquisition. 

He's played 37 games

Defender Kyle McFadzean plays for Coventry City and has played in the vast majority of the club's Championship matches in 2022/2023, making 37 appearances overall and playing 3,098 minutes. He has started in 36 of these appearances across their 48 fixtures and entered as a substitute on one occasion.

Edited by westonred

Just now, And Its Smith said:

How can anyone care so much about who wins this ? Seeing ‘FFS’ and ‘bollocks’ when a goal goes in. 

Maybe people have family that support or friends etc

A work colleague of mine is a Coventry fan at the game so im rooting for them.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, westonred said:

He's played 37 games

Defender Kyle McFadzean plays for Coventry City and has played in the vast majority of the club's Championship matches in 2022/2023, making 37 appearances overall and playing 3,098 minutes. He has started in 36 of these appearances across their 48 fixtures and entered as a substitute on one occasion.

We shall have to debate whether 25% is a good chunk ? 

been to Luton 3 times and 1 of them was to the Airport, its a right hole BUT they deserve to win this just so they can get a decent ground.....not over yet and could go to et or pens?