IGNORED

The Noose

England

Guest BCFCNW
is tightening around the neck of Mr Tins - SteveL will remain unimpressed methinks

If only it were around the necks of yourself and all the other 3-game doubters on here (yes, the same ones who were banging on about how great we were after playing the likes of Newport pre-season). I'd happily kick the chair away. :D

Guest Old Red In Exile

Wonder if your talking about me mate.???

BCFCNW

Have been watching CITY from since birth and probably before you were born.

I will support the team for as long as I live and have done so far but The amount of money we all pay we have a right to boo or complain if we play as we are against average teams we should be higher than 21st in the leauge one sadly we are not and have to live with that but not everyone has the patience that some have an watch a loss and a draw and still have the feeling will win the leauge . Everyone has a point of view and they all still support City even if they do complain. I sing all the way through City games and love away games because of the atmosphere but if I travel all the way to these games home and away even home games are 2hours away from my house I will. city till i die.

If only it were around the necks of yourself and all the other 3-game doubters on here (yes, the same ones who were banging on about how great we were after playing the likes of Newport pre-season).  I'd happily kick the chair away. :D

Think you might find I was unimpressed by beating rubbish sides, said I thought the appointment of Tins was an error bearing in mind his lack of experience/knowledge/ability in that role and feared for our future and in addition, the chairman said he was not looking for consolidation and that only promotion would do - we have already got a fair amount of catching up to do and having a headless chicken in charge does not fill me with confidence.

Guest BCFCNW
NOPE, tinns will get it right, the last time we had

a bad start to the season like this we went up 2nd

to watford, it is early days and sometimes you have

to take one step back to move foward.

we will get it right  :D

Aye, and in our previous promotion season, we didnt do much better either, winning one, drawing one and losing one of our first three, as well as getting knocked out of the league cup. It will improve; keep the faith.

This borllocks still going on then?????????????????? :@

THREE GAMES??????????????????????????????????????? :@

Perfect sense you talk.................................

NO YOU BLOODY DONT!!!!!!!!!!!! :@

Guest claloudav

well it was thanks to jamie smith in the last 30 seconds that we got a point if we would of lost today we would be in the relegation zone we are now 1 place from it

we quickly saved ourselves in today's game and i personally think the play has improved since the barnsley game

let's hope thigns at Bristol City will start to go onwards and upwards!

Guest BCFCNW
Think you might find I was unimpressed by beating rubbish sides, said I thought the appointment of Tins was an error bearing in mind his lack of experience/knowledge/ability in that role and feared for our future and in addition, the chairman said he was not looking for consolidation and that only promotion would do - we have already got a fair amount of catching up to do and having a headless chicken in charge does not fill me with confidence.

Apologies if you weren't banging on pre-season; as regards catching up, it really is insignificant this early on in the season.

If Tinman had stuck largely with the Wilson team he would have been labelled over cautious, negative, etc etc, but now he's being called reckless for trying a few things out. I don't envy him; seems he's on a hiding to nothing.

Guest BCFCNW
well it was thanks to jamie smith in the last 30 seconds that we got a point if we would of lost today we would be in the relegation zone we are now 1 place from it

we quickly saved ourselves in today's game and i personally think the play has improved since the barnsley game

let's hope thigns at Bristol City will start to go onwards and upwards!

In the same way that you dont get promoted in Aug, you also don't get relegated then either. It doesnt matter when you score, they all count (we should have learnt this by now after last season!)

Guest claloudav
In the same way that you dont get promoted in Aug, you also don't get relegated then either.  It doesnt matter when you score, they all count (we should have learnt this by now after last season!)

I know that but no team wants to be near the relegation zone during any point in the season as well as the end. I agree with what you were saying about it doesn't matter when we score, I believe that every goal we score and every point we could get counts!

Guest BCFCNW
Wonder if your talking about me mate.???

BCFCNW

Have been watching CITY from since birth and probably before you were born....

I wouldnt bet on it, but that's not the point anyway.

Of course you are more than entitled to an opinion, esp as a long-suffering home and away supporter, it's just that the kind of negativity being dished out on here lately (without wishing to sound like Glen Hoddle!) really isnt helpful. I've been to enough games to have witnessed players crumble as a result of a few mis-placed shouts/whinges from the crowd. One is example is Stockport away last year, where we were, admittedly, poor. Ten mins into the game and a small but vociferous section of away supporters were giving Aaron Brown some stick, and to be honest, he might as well have come off at that point as it destroyed him. I can see the same beginning to happen again this season (already!). If they're not trying (eg Ian Baird) then fair enough, but otherwise, get behind 'em.

Of course you are more than entitled to an opinion, esp as a long-suffering home and away supporter, it's just that the kind of negativity being dished out on here lately (without wishing to sound like Glen Hoddle!) really isnt helpful.  I've been to enough games to have witnessed players crumble as a result of a few mis-placed shouts/whinges from the crowd.  One is example is Stockport away last year, where we were, admittedly, poor.  Ten mins into the game and a small but vociferous section of away supporters were giving Aaron Brown some stick, and to be honest, he might as well have come off at that point as it destroyed him.  I can see the same beginning to happen again this season (already!).  If they're not trying (eg Ian Baird) then fair enough, but otherwise, get behind 'em.

All fair comment - we may not agree but at least we can discuss without insults - I openly criticise Tins and question SL judgement and moan about players performances but never boo anyone playing in a red shirt during a game

Of course you are more than entitled to an opinion, esp as a long-suffering home and away supporter, it's just that the kind of negativity being dished out on here lately (without wishing to sound like Glen Hoddle!) really isnt helpful.  I've been to enough games to have witnessed players crumble as a result of a few mis-placed shouts/whinges from the crowd.  One is example is Stockport away last year, where we were, admittedly, poor.  Ten mins into the game and a small but vociferous section of away supporters were giving Aaron Brown some stick, and to be honest, he might as well have come off at that point as it destroyed him.  I can see the same beginning to happen again this season (already!).  If they're not trying (eg Ian Baird) then fair enough, but otherwise, get behind 'em.

All fair comment - we may not agree but at least we can discuss without insults - I openly criticise Tins and question SL judgement and moan about players performances but never boo anyone playing in a red shirt during a game

Who are you calling the headless chicken?? B.T. or S.L.??

Archived