IGNORED

Pre season Friendlies (Merged)

Topper 123

10 minutes ago, Magger1 said:

Should be a great day out at Pompey have a drink with a few Pompey mates ?

I hate Portsmouth FC, the city of Portsmouth, Mike Oldfield's song 'Portsmouth', "Pompey", the Roman general Pompey, and Up Pompeii. They're all shite. Apart from Up Pompeii, which had its moments, and the citizens of Portsmouth, who, to be fair, are a mixed bunch. 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

I hate Portsmouth FC, the city of Portsmouth, Mike Oldfield's song 'Portsmouth', "Pompey", the Roman general Pompey, and Up Pompeii. They're all shite. Apart from Up Pompeii, which had its moments, and the citizens of Portsmouth, who, to be fair, are a mixed bunch. 

Wife ran off with a sailor ? ⚓ ?

• Haha 5

23 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Final pre season fixture announced (and first to be announced), 29th July:

Also confirms no pre season fixtures at AG

The wording of that Tweet really confused me. I spent far longer than I should have done trying to find the dates of the other friendlies before realising it was the final one in the calendar and not that I'd missed a bunch of announcements...

44 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Press ganged to roam the high seas as a pirate?

Exeter City will play a pre-season on Tuesday, 25 July, as they take on Bristol City

The match against Bristol City will kick off at 1pm at their Robins High Performance Centre before playing a second pre-season match on Tuesday evening, which will be announced soon. As per our last trip to the RHPC, the match will be played behind closed doors.

The Grecians faced the Robins last summer, drawing 2-2 at the same venue with goals from Alex Hartridge and Josh Coley.

£5 per game to watch the streams for the games played at the HPC. Seems unduly money grabbing as there's virtually zero cost to BCFC to stage these games - free for loyal season ticket holders would have been nice.

Edited by CodeRed
  • Like 1