IGNORED

Joe Bryan - Signed for Millwall

57 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Bear in mind also that Joe has spent this season in the company of Kasper Schmeichel. I daresay that he'll know exactly what to expect from Nige, and likewise Nige will have a good idea of what sort of player and character he's getting.

Would love it if he brought Kasper with him to be No.1. Some real quality and authority between the sticks

• Like 6

1 hour ago, BLRed said:

Would love it if he brought Kasper with him to be No.1. Some real quality and authority between the sticks

Contracted for at least another couple of years to Nice. No chance we could buy him, then pay his wages.

34 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

So I'm very late to this

Where has this story come from? Have we had an OTIB "ITK confirmation" or is it just a link because he's potentially unhappy and Bristol lad coming home?

How realistic is this do we think?

All the answers to your questions and more in pages 1-22 of this very thread Marc. 

• Haha 12

23 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I must admit I didn't realise there was that kind of money in the French league outside of the obvious clubs.

Nice are loaded. They are owned Sir Jim Ratcliffe/Ineos who are also likely to be the new Utd owners. 

Edited by WRERE
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Jimbo123 said:

Wouldn't get your hopes up about seeing Wilson in a City shirt again, there's no place for him in a back 4 and he's been told he can leave if a buyer is found, which I'm sure won't be an issue.

Has he?

First I've heard of that.

3 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Could be nothing...

Definitely not nothing. This one is signed and sealed!!!!!

I genuinely cannot think of a more exciting realistic signing. 

1 minute ago, GrahamC said:

Or contract extensions for Vyner or Kalas?

Nah. This is 100% Bryan. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, bpexile said:

Lucky You!.....................................................Distant memories at my age :pray: :thumbsup:

There are pills for that but unfortunately they are blue... Maybe because they're the ones that need them.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, RedRoss said:

Can we even announce Bryan as a signing when he's on loan with Nice with games to play and still contracted to Fulham?

Why not? A player who has a contract expiring is free to agree terms with another English club one month before the expiry of his contract. I'm not sure of the date when contracts expire. 

I'm sure Fulham have already told him he's not going to be offered a new contract so is free to agree a contract with another club.

3 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Why not? A player who has a contract expiring is free to agree terms with another English club one month before the expiry of his contract. I'm not sure of the date when contracts expire. 

I'm sure Fulham have already told him he's not going to be offered a new contract so is free to agree a contract with another club.

End of June.

Also I've just never seen it happen myself, I'm sure it has happened before I just can't recall one.