IGNORED

Joe Bryan - Signed for Millwall

19 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I very much doubt there’ll be no news until 30th June.

Next weekend maybe after Nice's last game, although he's not been involved in the games lately.

No point in waiting until 30th June if Fulham are happy for City to announce it.

2 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Next weekend maybe after Nice's last game, although he's not been involved in the games lately.

No point in waiting until 30th June if Fulham are happy for City to announce it.

Wasn’t on the bench yesterday, but was the two games prior.

Fulham will probably announce their retained list next week, and then I suspect it will be all systems go.

Edited by Davefevs
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Never seen it I’m afraid Port. Won’t touch anything at all associated with Cleese. 

I appreciate that he has become a somewhat divisive character, but to deny yourself the genius of Palin, Jones, Chapman, Gilliam and even the John Cheese of the 1970's because of that is rather like cutting off your nose to spite your face. 

I will tell you that not only does have some of the funniest scenes ever placed on celluloid, it also has some deeper thoughts on religion and religious zealots that I will happily quote at the drop of a hat. Hence it being my 2nd favourite movie of all time.

• Like 14
  • Flames 1

9 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I appreciate that he has become a somewhat divisive character, but to deny yourself the genius of Palin, Jones, Chapman, Gilliam and even the John Cheese of the 1970's because of that is rather like cutting off your nose to spite your face. 

I will tell you that not only does have some of the funniest scenes ever placed on celluloid, it also has some deeper thoughts on religion and religious zealots that I will happily quote at the drop of a hat. Hence it being my 2nd favourite movie of all time.

Splitter

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

My face will survive the spiting in this instance.

2nd favourite movie? I’m intrigued by your top spot. Do tell!

I’m not expecting any news on anyone for at least another week or two as teams wrap up their seasons. It’s a weird quirk of this season with the big World Cup break - massively different final days. 

I really do think we’ve two in the pipeline and ready to fire, just gotta be patient.

• Like 1

On 27/05/2023 at 12:38, Roger Red Hat said:

West Brom are a bit up shit creek aren't they? Parachute payments gone?

Their owner has been using football club money to prop up his other businesses too, to the tune of multiple £Millions.

They could be the next club to be in deep 5hit according to a few Baggies I know.

• Like 3