IGNORED

Joe Bryan - Signed for Millwall

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

As an OTIB “reader” surely it’s about picking the “posters” you think are reliable, isn’t it?

There is also a big difference between the range of guesswork, speculation, logic says and fact.

I have no idea who is reliable.

Edited by Searles
  • Haha 1

Just now, Davefevs said:

In which case why get so het up about it then, just take each post on face value and enjoy being part of a great forum.

I’m not het up, I’ve read through 34 pages of which about 10 are interesting and worthwhile. Lots of people taking either nonsense or making things up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

As an OTIB “reader” surely it’s about picking the “posters” you think are reliable, isn’t it?

Yes, and I base my judgement on whether they have a track record that shows they have credible sources.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Searles said:

I have no idea who is reliable.

My main reason I believe this 'may' be true is because @Bcfcshags said he heard it was done. He's been bang on in the past on match days knowing the match day team before its been released so he clearly knows someone. Since this BP have also confirmed our interest. If it doesn't happen I'm not going to mad at this poster as all they said was they heard it was done and passed it on.

However if it is done, we are likely just waiting for Fulham to release their retained list as he's still their player or waiting for Joe to come back from a holiday..

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, RedRoss said:

My main reason I believe this 'may' be true is because @Bcfcshags said he heard it was done. He's been bang on in the past on match days knowing the match day team before its been released so he clearly knows someone. Since this BP have also confirmed our interest. If it doesn't happen I'm not going to mad at this poster as all they said was they heard it was done and passed it on.

However if it is done, we are likely just waiting for Fulham to release their retained list as he's still their player or waiting for Joe to come back from a holiday..

Ok thanks.

4 minutes ago, Ian M said:

Joe’s season isn’t over yet (officially)

Last game for Nice is tomorrow at 8pm (9pm in Nice).

It would be a surprise if JB got a game tomorrow, having not been selected for the last 23 games other than 10 minutes back in April. Mostly not in the squad rather than on the bench. Can't see any injury details, but that may come into it. So his season has been over for some time, if not officially.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/joe-bryan/leistungsdaten/spieler/194460

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Last game for Nice is tomorrow at 8pm (9pm in Nice).

It would be a surprise if JB got a game tomorrow, having not been selected for the last 23 games other than 10 minutes back in April. Mostly not in the squad rather than on the bench. Can't see any injury details, but that may come into it. So his season has been over for some time, if not officially.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/joe-bryan/leistungsdaten/spieler/194460

He’s barely featured for a while, but it still makes a lot of sense to announce him after his loan there has officially ended.

I expect this one to be revealed in a week or so.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Riaz said:

He'll be in france preparing for the nice game tomorrow!

Yea I meant it more as general possible transfer news, my guess would be McCrorie but I thought I'd just mention it in the most active topic!

Edited by BCFCGav

• Admin
2 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

I'd be surprised if he's on the bench, more likely not in the squad like last week.

He very likely won’t play, but he also very likely won’t sign for us before their season is finished.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

I'd be surprised if he's on the bench, more likely not in the squad like last week.

I hope he gets picked.  It would be a Nice surprise for him…

2 hours ago, SecretSam said:

I'm not. Everything I say is a lie.

Except that.

Or am I lying?

Frankly, I don’t believe you.

• Haha 2

For what it's worth, and I appreciate that here it ain't worth much - especially on a 35 page thread, but I've had it on very good authority that this is a done deal. A good mate of mine spoke directly to JL a couple of weekends ago who said JB was a done deal, as were two others but wouldn't give him names. Let's all just calm down and await the news.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Ben4BCFC said:

For what it's worth, and I appreciate that here it ain't worth much - especially on a 35 page thread, but I've had it on very good authority that this is a done deal. A good mate of mine spoke directly to JL a couple of weekends ago who said JB was a done deal, as were two others but wouldn't give him names. Let's all just calm down and await the news.

Two Others ? Well, we all know one of them, wonder who the other is ?

1 minute ago, Ben4BCFC said:

You telling me to calm down ? 

02A179DB-3314-4D9C-B445-EEA358A05B89.jpeg

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Two Others ? Well, we all know one of them, wonder who the other is ?

Assuming the one of them is McCrorie then the other two heavily linked names are O'Brien and Currie, although I'm assuming Currie isn't happening now that Bryan is.

That said, if we sign Bryan and O'Brien then I'm pretty hopeful that later in the summer we'll complete deals for Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubb. 

Edited by LondonBristolian
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

21 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Assuming the one of them is McCrorie then the other two heavily linked names are O'Brien and Currie, although I'm assuming Currie isn't happening now that Bryan is.

That said, if we sign Bryan and O'Brien then I'm pretty hopeful that later in the summer we'll complete deals for Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubb. 

Looking forward to seeing the Pugh brothers.

• Haha 1