IGNORED

Joe Bryan - Signed for Millwall

3 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

That's because Bristol Live is a shit website with even worse reporters. They need to keep the clicks going so a "will he? won't he?" series of stories is the only way they can think of generating those clicks. 

Absolute bollocks.

• Hmmm 1

12 minutes ago, Jimbo123 said:

⬇️⬇️⬇️

9 minutes ago, George Rs said:

I read that and just think waffle to be honest.

Unless this ‘Special Signing’ is Zlatan Ibrahimovic coming out of his short retirement how do they believe it will drive thousands of season ticket sales???

For a club in an embargo that only avoided relegation because of another clubs point deduction.

Cant see why Joe Bryan would go there at all. I’m more nervous about a Southampton or something similar going in for him.

That’s how I read it to, normal guff from a club on a new manager appointment

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Lots of their fans seem to think it'll be Ozil by the sounds of it... 

more chance of Worzel than Ozil!!! ?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jimbo123 said:

They reported it was nearly done two weeks ago, then they seemed to backtrack on that.

To me, that suggests that talks have "stalled".

Time will tell - why does it upset you so much that I'm penning some nervous thoughts about a quality player re-signing for us? It's only natural if you care.

Lots of their fans seem to think it'll be Ozil by the sounds of it... 

Expect it to be Ramsay.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

⬇️⬇️⬇️

That’s how I read it to, normal guff from a club on a new manager appointment

more chance of Worzel than Ozil!!! ?

To be fair if Cardiff started playing Pete Bud at CAM I would have to buy a season ticket.

Edited by George Rs
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, George Rs said:

Unless this ‘Special Signing’ is Zlatan Ibrahimovic coming out of his short retirement how do they believe it will drive thousands of season ticket sales???

For a club in an embargo that only avoided relegation because of another clubs point deduction.

Cant see why Joe Bryan would go there at all. I’m more nervous about a Southampton or something similar going in for him.

would Bale be a possibility as their special signing? i know he ruled out playing and it seems very unlikely but it would fit?

Edited by Crackers Corner
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, TammyAB said:

Absolute bollocks.

I can tell you that there is no "saga" regarding Bryan, so from that you can surmise that there is no legitimate reason for these ongoing stories other than, they went too early on the right story early on and have had nowhere to go since.

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

I can tell you that there is no "saga" regarding Bryan, so from that you can surmise that there is no legitimate reason for these ongoing stories other than, they went too early on the right story early on and have had nowhere to go since.

What's the situation with it then, given you seem to have all the answers and are shooting down anyone else's way of thinking?

Just now, Jimbo123 said:

What's the situation with it then, given you seem to have all the answers and are shooting down anyone else's way of thinking?

It's already been stated, by others on here even more informed than me so I don't have anything to add as I am not prepared to put anyone in a bad situation.

27 minutes ago, George Rs said:

Their special signing will undoubtedly be a big name in Turkey but completely unknown here. 

42 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

There’s only one reason they’ve chosen and capitalised the number three here. This goes perfectly with the “no place like home” last week. 

02B3B245-C1DD-4B88-A03E-715E0DFBDFFD.jpeg

I seem to recall that it has already been pointed out that the "home" tweets were made by the Ashton Gate stadium account which regularly makes reference to "home". I hope your investigative skills as a "murder police" (©️ The Wire) are better than your transfer sleuthing ?

29 minutes ago, Porto Red said:

I seem to recall that it has already been pointed out that the "home" tweets were made by the Ashton Gate stadium account which regularly makes reference to "home". I hope your investigative skills as a "murder police" (©️ The Wire) are better than your transfer sleuthing ?

Not all of them, one cane from City, on FB only, not on twitter.

8 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Not all of them, one cane from City, on FB only, not on twitter.

Even if there is something on the ‘home’ and ‘three’ posts, it’s so subtle they can say ‘look what we did!’ If we get him and say sweet f all if we don’t!

I think he’s coming home fwiw, but not because of the cryptics on Facebook ?

6 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Even if there is something on the ‘home’ and ‘three’ posts, it’s so subtle they can say ‘look what we did!’ If we get him and say sweet f all if we don’t!

I think he’s coming home fwiw, but not because of the cryptics on Facebook ?

Yeah, might’ve been Arctic Monkeys build up I guess.