IGNORED

Joe Bryan - Signed for Millwall

12 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

I mean why put the three in ALL CAPS. Unless it means signing number three - not our former number three is singing.

It’s the hope that kills you. We may have been barking up the wrong tree but leave the 3 out, the wound is still fresh. 

36 minutes ago, Mr Hankey said:

Have they not done the “pick THREE” thing just the other day/last week? Think there could be something in this……whether that be Joe Bryan or just signing number 3 of the window (inclined to think it’s the latter & it will be Roberts).

Yes. Identical tweet went approx 8 days ago. 

7 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I passed Ashton Gate earlier, walked through the right of way bit towards Iceland- seemed to be some staff around.

Wonder if something is lined up today. Albeit I can't see something lined up on a Saturday.

There was a jobs fair down there today.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BCFCGav said:

I mean why put the three in ALL CAPS. Unless it means signing number three - not our former number three is singing.

More likely to be signing number three than anything cryptic around a former number three. Most likely the club account maintaining interactions during the break.

Edited by KegCity
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I passed Ashton Gate earlier, walked through the right of way bit towards Iceland- seemed to be some staff around.

Wonder if something is lined up today. Albeit I can't see something lined up on a Saturday.

If it was Roberts being announced today it would’ve been filmed at some other time….he’s been (back?) in Brighton since yesterday.

• Thanks 1

Dont think there is anything in that, Wes probably had a bottle of panda pop & got a bit excited with his “banter”…….if he does end up going to a club like Ipswich i would suggest it would be down to his move abroad falling through & then Pearson saying thanks but no thanks.

Hopefully we can get the Roberts deal over the line early in the week & we can then put this one to bed.

Edited by Mr Hankey
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mr Hankey said:

Dont think there is anything in that, Wes probably had a bottle of panda pop & got a bit excited with his “banter”…….if he does end up going to a club like Ipswich i would suggest it would be down to his move abroad falling through & then Pearson saying thanks but no thanks.

Hopefully we can get the Roberts deal over the line early in the week & we can then put this one to bed.

I think Wes and Joe are just having banter with our fans winding us up and i still think Joe will sign for us . No one seems to know where this playing abroad rumour came from i think thats just a red herring and hope he will return to us

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Hmmm 3

8 hours ago, westonred said:

I think Wes and Joe are just having banter with our fans winding us up and i still think Joe will sign for us . No one seems to know where this playing abroad rumour came from i think thats just a red herring and hope he will return to us

Still off as far you know I guess mate? @Bcfcshags