IGNORED

Sick of IT and Email (Sigh) cry for help

Markman

Ok - I had a BTCONNECT email - they "safed" it so I lost everything - EVERYTHING and they will not let me access it

Son said - just open a hotmail account like me - so I did - told all my contacts and banks etc - that said have hardly used it and already I am getting messages saying my iCloud is full pay 0.79 a month to get more - is this normal?

I am losing the will to live

55 minutes ago, Markman said:

Ok - I had a BTCONNECT email - they "safed" it so I lost everything - EVERYTHING and they will not let me access it

Son said - just open a hotmail account like me - so I did - told all my contacts and banks etc - that said have hardly used it and already I am getting messages saying my iCloud is full pay 0.79 a month to get more - is this normal?

I am losing the will to live

I haven't had this issue, they do try to get you to buy more space but I don't bother. I think it might be a case of changing your settings as it sounds like everything is automatically backing up to the cloud which shouldn't be necessary. 

This shows you how to change the settings on an iPhone, but if you have a different device there will be similar advice via Google.

https://www.fonedog.com/iphone-cleaner/icloud-says-its-full-but-its-not.html#:~:text=So chances are the reason,some unwanted data from it.

• Like 1

On 03/06/2023 at 14:35, Port Said Red said:

I haven't had this issue, they do try to get you to buy more space but I don't bother. I think it might be a case of changing your settings as it sounds like everything is automatically backing up to the cloud which shouldn't be necessary. 

This shows you how to change the settings on an iPhone, but if you have a different device there will be similar advice via Google.

https://www.fonedog.com/iphone-cleaner/icloud-says-its-full-but-its-not.html#:~:text=So chances are the reason,some unwanted data from it.

it is this - they are trying hard to sell you the extra storage.

Just make sure you aren't backing up all photos/vids which usually eats up all the space.

• Like 1