IGNORED

Haydon Roberts Confirmed - Signed

westonred

• Admin
Just now, spudski said:

Why do you see it that way?

It's obvious some people on the forum are able to obtain knowledge regarding the club or football in general, that others aren't. 

Surely it's nice that people are willing to share? 

It makes for an interesting forum and sometimes puts meat on the bones of a story.

If the signing wasn't announced today as some were thinking...then people would be asking why and coming to all sorts of conclusions. 

Now we know it's down to Derby intervening. 

I find it weird that some people think this is narcissistic. 

Tbh...it makes those who think that way, seem jealous that they aren't privacy to any information. 

All a bit playground. 

As for not all info being divulged...I understand that. It's obvious media and press read this forum and use info in their articles. So some things need not to be made public. 

I'm glad someone get's it

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, phantom said:

Don’t worry, I got it as well.

Posters who ITL, or even those with just a little bit of genuine knowledge are always appreciated.

It’s the pure attention seekers who are frustrating, but they are usually recognisable quite early and easily.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, phantom said:

I don’t dismiss your information, however all the press from here, the south coast and derby indicate the deal is done.

Pete O’Rourke tends to be wholly accurate when announcing a deal is done with us and those ITK - not just on here - that have almost never put a foot wrong have stated the deal would be announced today 

1 hour ago, Steve Watts said:

Definitely not the case.  The only reason it's free is because Brighton didn't offer him a new and improved deal by whatever the deadline was.  Just like us with Liam Rosenior.  It could prove to be a decision they regret in the future regardless of where he ends up.

Yes I realise why he's on a free, it just seems unnecessarily profligate to give him away as Brighton seem such a well run club these days. I was just wondering if there was a reason for it.

3 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Yes I realise why he's on a free, it just seems unnecessarily profligate to give him away as Brighton seem such a well run club these days. I was just wondering if there was a reason for it.

Because if the interest comes to naught, he signs and they are then on the hook for a contract for a player they have no intention of giving game time to.

• Like 4

I actually appreciate nit bits from those ITK.

In the Davison days, I was told genuine info from a friend that many know on here. Nowadays, I know NADA so enjoy the posts from those that DO know so please keep sharing.

Those that seek attention on the other hand, get a life! 

This lad knows what he is walking into at Derby so why not speak to them as well? He has to check his options but, I believe, Derby have a max salary they can pay at the mo which we  could beat comfortably. All down to the lad and where he feels is best for him I guess.

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 9