IGNORED

New away kit - when?

BCFCGav

1 hour ago, SouthStand Sandwich said:

Mate, it’s not oneills design it’s lansdown junior…. 100%of the blame goes to him on design.. oh… let’s give the fans retro again and again and again… he’s unqualified, bored and with nothing to do other than piss about with his own media company and 2nd rate yes men creatives… get rid.

Either way it's awful and O'Neills will have agreed to any design choices he makes so it doesn't change anything. Either way, Hummel had the self respect to take control of the design, I don't feel they would have let him have his fun under their name, O'Neills obviously don't care what their name goes on and that's the difference. 

On 09/06/2023 at 10:07, Negan said:

The yellow kit (ignoring the badge) is actually really nice. HATE the home kit as it looks cheap/fake so praying they hit us with a decent away one. Personally think it’ll be the same as the home but black with white stripes.

Hoping O’Neills provide something better next season, can give them a bit of slack for this seasons as it would of all been quite short notice. So fingers crossed they are saving the away kit reveal for either that big 15 million pound signing we’ll make or Alex Scott signing a new deal telling us he’s not going anywhere DiCaprio style. 

agreed. i wasn’t sold at first but that kit is actually lovely, just hope they colour code the socks properly next season. the nice yellow of the shirt was ruined by the bright yellow socks.

also, i must be the only one who actually quite likes the alternate badge…

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jbcfc said:

agreed. i wasn’t sold at first but that kit is actually lovely, just hope they colour code the socks properly next season. the nice yellow of the shirt was ruined by the bright yellow socks.

also, i must be the only one who actually quite likes the alternate badge…

Hi Jon ?

• Haha 6