IGNORED

Hireite

21 minutes ago, Bristol Oil Services said:

Just watching 'Who Killed the KLF' documentary on Sky Arts, and they get to the bit on Jura, and photos of lots of bemused people standing around looking bemused, and - did I see this right? - a Hireite van.

Any one help here, am I seeing things?

Was it not HIRERITE ?

• Like 1

KLF had a Bristol connection so quite possibly.

I had the privilege of being filmed for 2 days by a video production company based in Bristol. The owner would tell me a story or two about the KLF. 

Putting 2 and 2 together, I'd say the video was made by the same company and hired the van to get to the shoot.

• Like 1

I recall when hirerite   Sponsored  the city Rovers game think it ended up 3 all,  Free bar,  meal tour of ground etc, I didn’t do the tour,  sat at the back of the William stand only thing was there was a few Rovers fans in with the sponsors ! They soon wised up, Anyway ended up in the boardroom about 8 o’clock at night me Terry Cooper Roger Malone and a chairman might have been Leslie kewe  not too sure . Terry was telling us about the best player he ever tried to Mark, it was George Best. Terry then got pissy with someone because  they had a skinful ???

• Like 1