IGNORED

Bristol City Magazine

Shtanley

5 hours ago, Shtanley said:

Hey all, 

Issue 3 of One Stream in Bristol is now up for sale. £4. 60 odd pages. 

Buy it here https://onestreaminbristol.bigcartel.com/product/flag-day-print-a3 

I like to buy these sort of things old school, in person, from a weather-beaten and be-draggled, and ever-so-slightly desperate for a sale, looking mid-life bloke somewhere around the Duckmoor Road area, so I can get the cut of his jib and see the whites of his eyes before deciding whether to hand over me hard-earned. Will you be selling outside AG in 40° heat in August?

• Haha 2

On 14/06/2023 at 14:07, Bristol Oil Services said:

I like to buy these sort of things old school, in person, from a weather-beaten and be-draggled, and ever-so-slightly desperate for a sale, looking mid-life bloke somewhere around the Duckmoor Road area, so I can get the cut of his jib and see the whites of his eyes before deciding whether to hand over me hard-earned. Will you be selling outside AG in 40° heat in August?

No.

A good read, @Shtanley.  Thank you to all the contributors.

I really must get along to support El Rincon sometime.  I particularly liked the piece on Mo Dola.  It was a real shame the club didn't make more of Famara time time to break down some barriers between didn't sections of the City family.  Though they have reached out too so that's encouraging.  And very sad (but not surprising) to hear that Mo still witnesses racism at games.   I do hope if someone like Mehmeti makes a success of his time with us, we can celebrate the diversity of our support more and encourage everyone to come the Gate, to feel safe and to feel like they belong.

Edited by Red Skin
  • Flames 1