IGNORED

Bristol City cycling jerseys

SecretSam

7 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

A bit niche this, but at the weekend, whilst marshalling at a cycling event, I saw a chap in a Spurs cycling jersey - and googling it, there's an official one available:

Spurs cycling jersey

I was wondering if there was any chance of our lot being imaginative enough to do something like that?

We should have Jersey's for driving Combined Harvesters. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

I was wondering if there was any chance of our lot being imaginative enough to do something like that?

Bit of a lost cause I'm afraid, the only imagination would be from kit partners.

I'm not sure there is any Shop manager with the remit, to do any buying of interesting items.
I've moaned about the lack of Xmas stock, the lack of impulse buy items or anything out of the ordinary.
Massive missed opportunity IMO.

45 minutes ago, tin said:

There was one a while ago, but not any more. I wouldn’t buy one from O’Neills anyway in all fairness. I’m sure Hummel could’ve done it, though, seeing as they supply kit for AG2R-Citroen. 

Hummel only does other apparel for AG2R (polos, jackets etc.), the actual cycling gear is done by a company called Rosti.

17 hours ago, And Its Smith said:

Can’t imagine we’d have the demand to sell enough either meet an MOQ or be worth it. Far fewer city fans than spurs fans 

It's surprising how few you need to make it viable. Custom kit makers will even do one-offs.

1 hour ago, SecretSam said:

Do you have a link, @Eddie Hitler?

No, the link in the OP of the thread is to a then, 2019, current product in the city shop, as they don't have it now it's a dead link.

The comments in the thread are so unflattering that I'd suggest trying to hunt one down on eBay might be both difficult and then disappointing if you do manage to find one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1