IGNORED

Wet myself

BigTone

Had earth tremor here yesterday. Earthquake with a magnitude of 5.8 and an epicentre 86 km away from me occurred last evening. Scared the crap out of me TBH.  House shook like crazy which was surreal but at least I didn't spill my wine.  Dog slept through it all !!!

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, BigTone said:

Had earth tremor here yesterday. Earthquake with a magnitude of 5.8 and an epicentre 86 km away from me occurred last evening. Scared the crap out of me TBH.  House shook like crazy which was surreal but at least I didn't spill my wine.  Dog slept through it all !!!

We had one or two down in our area when I lived there, leaving quite a few properties with cracks and other damage 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BigTone said:

Probably just thought it was you "on the job" again !

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ralphindevon said:

We had one or two down in our area when I lived there, leaving quite a few properties with cracks and other damage 

People on mains gas being warned to be careful just in case a pipe has fractured. Had most of mine changed to electric last year and what I do still have is bottled.

16 minutes ago, BigTone said:

People on mains gas being warned to be careful just in case a pipe has fractured. Had most of mine changed to electric last year and what I do still have is bottled.

Just watched a thing on French news about it, quite a few places damaged. Glad your place is ok.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Just watched a thing on French news about it, quite a few places damaged. Glad your place is ok.

The epicenter was between Niort & La Rochelle not far away. Been through a couple when living in Adelaide but this was by far the worst I've experienced.

Edited by BigTone
  • Like 1