IGNORED

Anyone any good with phones?

Slacker

I have a Samsung A22 5G phone,and I have a problem when using the Internet. The images appear off centre. For example, if I try to look at hotel dates etc,it may show only part of the week and not the whole calendar. I have tried googling for answers but don't really know how to phrase the problem, so not really getting anywhere!Thanks for any advice. Screenshot_20230617_173630_Chrome.thumb.jpg.55da6d33a6f9bb740163b9bac6cdf72d.jpgScreenshot_20230617_173630_Chrome.thumb.jpg.55da6d33a6f9bb740163b9bac6cdf72d.jpgScreenshot_20230617_173630_Chrome.thumb.jpg.55da6d33a6f9bb740163b9bac6cdf72d.jpg

Is it just on that one website, or multiple ones? If it's just the one (or a few) it could just be that the website(s) aren't set up for browsing through a phone.

If it's happening quite a bit, maybe go into your browser options and see if there is an update available which may put things right. Mine will sometimes do funny things (Samsung S20) but an update will usually sort it. My phone downloaded quite a large update last night, so there may be one due for yours.

Other than that, no clue sorry.

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies,both of you.It is happening on many sites.My wife has the same phone and hers hasn't got the same problem. Will keep an eye out for any updates. 

I am assuming that landscape is the same as auto enable,and I do have that switched on.Annoyingly enough I was in Cabot Circus the other day and didn't think to ask in the Samsung Store!

2 hours ago, Slacker said:

Thanks for the replies,both of you.It is happening on many sites.My wife has the same phone and hers hasn't got the same problem. Will keep an eye out for any updates. 

I am assuming that landscape is the same as auto enable,and I do have that switched on.Annoyingly enough I was in Cabot Circus the other day and didn't think to ask in the Samsung Store!

Hi Slacker,

You'll know when you turn your phone onto its side ie landscape if you have it on. My Samsung phone calls it Auto Rotate in the settings icons when you pull down from the top of the screen.

You could also with that troublesome app go to the homepage and scroll to the bottom to switch to desktop mode instead of mobile?

• Like 1

Just tried the desktop thing you suggested Norn and though it has made everything very small it does seem to have got around the problem.I will only have to use it a little bit of the time so that won't be a problem. Many Thanks to you and everyone else that responded. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BCFCAL said:

It also effects the internet, not just apps, probably worth a try

I did try it,l.followed the steps  but it only showed Netflix app there and I don't use that anyway. Couldn't see a way of changing anything for websites. 

• Hmmm 1