IGNORED

Vile ManUre fan banned

SecretSam

34 minutes ago, Red Skin said:

This lad got what he deserved.  I think the point @Eddie Hitler is making is that every disaster chant is abhorrent.  Man Utd fans have ensured chants about Munich for decades from opposing fans including Leeds and Liverpool.  It's all wrong.  Sections of every team's support have the capacity to be utterly offensive and have proven be so in the past.  

And can we drop the childish twist of teams names like ManUre and Florist.  It's one thing to give a shite nickname to your rival, but to extend it to other clubs?  Embarrassing. 

Can we keep Baaahdiff?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Red Skin said:

This lad got what he deserved.  I think the point @Eddie Hitler is making is that every disaster chant is abhorrent.  Man Utd fans have ensured chants about Munich for decades from opposing fans including Leeds and Liverpool.  It's all wrong.  Sections of every team's support have the capacity to be utterly offensive and have proven be so in the past.  

And can we drop the childish twist of teams names like ManUre and Florist.  It's one thing to give a shite nickname to your rival, but to extend it to other clubs?  Embarrassing. 

Isn’t the name “Red skin” now banned in NFL for it being classed as racist?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, REDOXO said:

Some Man Utd fans are utter ****s unfortunately the same applies to some Liverpool fans. 

I give you WHO’s that lying on the runway and many other dity’s sung backward and forwards by both sets of knobs. It’s one of the reasons for the rise in popularity of Man City and most neutral’s wanting any one but these two to win anything. 

For our part it’s been a long time since I’ve heard Aberfan Aberfan directed at Welsh clubs! Perhaps scum baggery is on the wane around Bristol, clearly not so much in Lancashire! 

And yet if you ask a Man Utd fan (a clued up, match going one) they'd almost certainly tell you that Man City are the worst for Munich references by a mile, far worse than Liverpool and not just since Hillsborough.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

And yet if you ask a Man Utd fan (a clued up, match going one) they'd almost certainly tell you that Man City are the worst for Munich references by a mile, far worse than Liverpool and not just since Hillsborough.

I thought it was Leeds fans who were notorious for that one and for throwing paper planes.

Maybe that was twenty years ago.

13 hours ago, Pezo said:

I'm not from Bristol but been following city for 35 years, is the rivalry with Cardiff, Swansea, Rovers not real to me?

Do you have a connection with City? Lets be real, no one is supporting city for the glory are they ?

I'm sure you have more insight into our rivalries that these plastic man utd fans.

• Robin 1

6 hours ago, Northern Red said:

May or may not be true. But either way it does underline the point! Times have changed people have moved on and have in general made football a more sane experience. But Lancastrians (among one or two other spots) appears to be stuck in a time warp. 

Edited by REDOXO

22 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

In the years after the Heysel Stadium disaster in May 1985 when 39 Juventus fans were killed when a wall collapsed after they were trying to get away from the Liverpool thugs there were Liverpool fans, of course not all, wearing t-shirts reading "Liverpool 39 - Juventus 0".

Memories of Liverpool fans' abhorrent behaviour, at Heysel and after it, were still fresh when Hillsborough happened in April 1989.

This is why the police lie that "drunk Liverpool fans did it" was believed so widely; they had shown themselves to be animals both at Heysel and after it so no one was surprised.

It's a great shame that there weren't similalr prosecutions of Liverpool fans in the period 1985 - 1989 before, with the Hillsborough disaster, they realised that people being killed for watching a football match wasn't so funny when it happened to them.

2567.jpg?v=1485942043

img.jpg

Shameful scenes from a truly shameful club. The scousers can try and sweep 1985 under the carpet as much as they want but the rest of the footballing world will never forget.

• Like 4

On 19/06/2023 at 15:08, Riaz said:

Typical plastic man utd who isnt even from manchester.

So the rivalry isnt even real to him.

Idiot regardless!

Obviously he is a complete moron but why does the fact that he isn't from Manchester mean the rivalry isn't real?

I'm not from Bristol and have never lived there. Had a season ticket for years though and been going since I was about 5 years old and trust me the rivalry for the Gas and Cardiff is real.

25 minutes ago, Littlesh*t said:

Obviously he is a complete moron but why does the fact that he isn't from Manchester mean the rivalry isn't real?

I'm not from Bristol and have never lived there. Had a season ticket for years though and been going since I was about 5 years old and trust me the rivalry for the Gas and Cardiff is real.

?

On 20/06/2023 at 08:27, Riaz said:

Do you have a connection with City? Lets be real, no one is supporting city for the glory are they ?

I'm sure you have more insight into our rivalries that these plastic man utd fans.

On 19/06/2023 at 21:08, Eddie Hitler said:

Liverpool fans absolutely revelled in their reputation as the worst of the worst in the late eighties.

Maybe you aren't old enough to remember that.

I don't remember that, and I don't think it was even remotely true. 

Heysel was an abhorrent tragedy and no doubt Liverpool are rightly ashamed.

And we are hardly golden on the football violence front.

1 hour ago, SecretSam said:

I don't remember that, and I don't think it was even remotely true. 

Heysel was an abhorrent tragedy and no doubt Liverpool are rightly ashamed.

And we are hardly golden on the football violence front.

Saw a documentary on the Heysel tragedy once,there were fans of many teams there that day,including City fans,who went for a bit robbing and a punch up.