IGNORED

Congratulations to Andy King

phantom

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Just passed both the UEFA A & B coaching licences 

It will be interesting to see if changes anything with us 

Screenshot_20230628_172455_Instagram.jpg

I can see from the certificate that he’s done it through the Welsh FA. It’s so hard to get on a course through the English FA at the moment, it’s madness.  

ps, I know he played for Wales, but I’m sure that’s not the reason he did the qualification through them. 

Edited by Ghost Rider
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ghost Rider said:

I can see from the certificate that he’s done it through the Welsh FA. It’s so hard to get on a course through the English FA at the moment, it’s madness.  

ps, I know he played for Wales, but I’m sure that’s not the reason he did the qualification through them. 

The Welsh FA course has long had a good reputation in the game so it's not a lesser option.

1 hour ago, chinapig said:

The Welsh FA course has long had a good reputation in the game so it's not a lesser option.

Sorry, I wasn’t for one minute suggesting that it was. What I’m trying to say is, that it’s a shame that it’s so hard to get on to an English FA course and there aren’t many available. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, petehinton said:

Really really lovely kitchen

It has become a modern past time, admiring the background of kitchens and bookcases in endless TV interviews with people at home via Zoom or something. It made my wife arrange all the books in our bookcase in colour order and now I can't find anything!

Well done Andy, planning for after playing is so important. If the coaching doesn't work out it looks like interior design could be an option.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ghost Rider said:

the Welsh F.A have one of the most prestigious coaching programes within world football. they have players and coaches from all over the planet do it through them as the education platform is delivered by coaches who are already in top level positions. When i did mine with them for example. I had Man United Assistant manager Eric Ramsey and USW head of lecturing Jonathan Jones as my tutors. I truly believe the detail is exceptional.