IGNORED

£10 shop credit on season ticket?

internetjef

Hello all

in previous years we used to get £10 store credit on each adult season ticket.

has this been done away with? I guess so as can’t see any mention on the season ticket page of the website.

looking to buy son a junior kit soon and I as wondering if I could get £10 knocked off price if I waited for season ticket to arrive 

cheers in advance 

Well, I did have two £5 gift vouchers from the rewards scheme that I intended to use for the new City shirt, but they also went the way of the Dodo come the end of May !

Whilst typing this message, I thought I'd check out the rewards page which is still under maintenance, and has been for a few weeks...

image.thumb.png.1ac8fb553efebfa20b2f117ac37064d8.png

2 hours ago, beaverface said:

Well, I did have two £5 gift vouchers from the rewards scheme that I intended to use for the new City shirt, but they also went the way of the Dodo come the end of May !

Whilst typing this message, I thought I'd check out the rewards page which is still under maintenance, and has been for a few weeks...

image.thumb.png.1ac8fb553efebfa20b2f117ac37064d8.png

The vouchers will have been sent to you by email with a pin included. They can be used in the online shop or in store. They are still valid.