IGNORED

Oxford Tickets On Sale Tomorrow ?️

elhombrecito

2 hours ago, Roe said:

Worth noting that prices listed don't include mandatory booking fees for adult tickets

How do you know that ? They could be priced £8.75, £10.75, £13.75 with the full breakdown of what you are paying for at check out.

7 hours ago, Sir Geoff said:

How do you know that ? They could be priced £8.75, £10.75, £13.75 with the full breakdown of what you are paying for at check out.

7 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Will be interesting to see whether they can be put on your digital ticket account.

IMG_5819.jpeg

Despite witnessing far more limp first round exits than exhilarating cup runs over many years, I found myself trying to sort tickets this morning before going on holiday. Oh well. 

I notice they are not issuing digital tickets for this, by the way   . . . ! 

25 minutes ago, HomerRed said:

Despite witnessing far more limp first round exits than exhilarating cup runs over many years, I found myself trying to sort tickets this morning before going on holiday. Oh well. 

I notice they are not issuing digital tickets for this, by the way   . . . ! 

Oxford look to have recruited well, hopefully not another limp first round exit against them..

• Like 1

• Admin
19 minutes ago, Denbury Red said:

Ticket website seems to be working now - but Oxford game not coming up at all!

Is this the same for anyone else?

Personally I would give it a few hours

Often when systems come back online they take time to reboot etc

32 minutes ago, phantom said:

Personally I would give it a few hours

Often when systems come back online they take time to reboot etc

All working!

it’s just a shame we have to join the “booking fee” band wagon when buying a ticket and printing at home doesn’t involve a human being (apart from setting up the IT).
If you phone up I totally agree a fee is appropriate as wages have to be covered - but a few years ago no booking fee was ever charged if you took the option of “print at home”.

• Like 4

Doesn't look like many tickets have been sold this one. Just had a quick look at the ticketing website - below is S22 which is almost completely sold out to season ticket holders and is normally the first to be sold as it's the best block in the cheapest stand. Quite a few left to say the least!

Screenshot_20230722-132058-165.png

19 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Doesn't look like many tickets have been sold this one. Just had a quick look at the ticketing website - below is S22 which is almost completely sold out to season ticket holders and is normally the first to be sold as it's the best block in the cheapest stand. Quite a few left to say the least!

Because we’re playing them twice in 2 and a half weeks ? 

2 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

I’ll be buying a couple, just waiting on payday. Few others may be doing the same ?