IGNORED

New Logo (rebrand) Coming?

soultrader

20 minutes ago, soultrader said:

Just wondering, if JL will follow Elon?  And replace a bird logo with a single letter?

Will he be able to resist the chance to do a new logo?

Which letter of the alphabet to choose?

image.jpeg.7e483748dd30d7d9db35b26d93d1c2fb.jpeg

Loan or permanent...?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, soultrader said:

Just wondering, if JL will follow Elon?  And replace a bird logo with a single letter?

Will he be able to resist the chance to do a new logo?

Which letter of the alphabet to choose?

image.jpeg.7e483748dd30d7d9db35b26d93d1c2fb.jpeg

Well spotted. This explains this one then (that lots of people really love!) - the robin is transforming into a W!

IMG_2225.thumb.png.ca0c9ab33790691ddd6c7c7f4d4f1bfb.png

1 hour ago, SecretSam said:

In all seriousness, this may not be wide of the mark...given the mess they've made of kit and logos, it would not surprise me.

Does anyone know if it's really junior who's behind all this, or is that just conjecture?

That's what I'd honestly like to know? He gets a lot of ribbing from people on here, but is it actually JL coming up with the rebranding, or have they outsourced (or insourced it) to someone else?

I know these decisions ultimately comes from the top, but we're not hearing a dickie bird from them. Are they being misled by so-called "branding experts" who don't really get the passion and history of football clubs and the association that fans have with specific colours and badges?

36 minutes ago, beaverface said:

That's what I'd honestly like to know? He gets a lot of ribbing from people on here, but is it actually JL coming up with the rebranding, or have they outsourced (or insourced it) to someone else?

I know these decisions ultimately comes from the top, but we're not hearing a dickie bird from them. Are they being misled by so-called "branding experts" who don't really get the passion and history of football clubs and the association that fans have with specific colours and badges?

So are you saying those at the top also don't get the passion and history?

39 minutes ago, beaverface said:

Best case scenario for him is that he has to stand infront of it because that's his job.

Worst case is that he actually gets pens out and is the designer.

22 minutes ago, jj77 said:

So are you saying those at the top also don't get the passion and history?

They may or may not ‘get it’ (although judging by certain actions I don’t think they do), but I don’t think they care about it tbh. City is their plaything, their toy - and they will do what they want with it.  See actions over flags Vs Cardiff and comments about it being ‘my club and I’ll do what I want’ during the LJ losing streak, as evidence.