IGNORED

Naismith.

Garland-sweden

Seems likely that he won’t be fit for Preston.

What I thought interesting in James Piercy’s reporting of this was his comment about him being seen primarily as a midfielder now, which certainly isn’t borne out by the stats, he isn’t someone who is prone to making things up, so if true this suggests strongly to me that we will bring in another defender, assuming that Kalas doesn’t return.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I really like as a player .Really like him. I put on here why he was taking set pieces for a centre half and  basically he shot me down in flames.Quality big time.

I still remember the Luton game at home however amongst other games when there was a dodgy moment .

However In Nige I  trust and him and Dickie could / fingers crossed could prove to be - well superb .

Both absolutely quality on the ball. Naismith is mouthy and a leader.

Really hope he back soon .

coyr

• Like 1

On 28/07/2023 at 07:32, GrahamC said:

James Piercy’s reporting of this was his comment about him being seen primarily as a midfielder now, 

Well at least my blood pressure has a chance to recover if true. I've not been been so nervous defensively since Mad Frankie was at his maddest! Much preferred him in central midfield personally.