IGNORED

Where is he?

headhunter

14 hours ago, phantom said:

Was 100% nothing to do with him, it was all sorted a very long time before he stepped into the roll 

On a personal note I met Phil for the first time on Friday in a meeting, by his own admission he's still finding his way around Bristol City / Bristol Sport but I have no doubt we have made a great appointment with him

I was actually surprised by how much is going on that we are not aware of.

I think that we are comparing his lack of appearance against his predecessors of course we know how at least one of them couldn't get enough attention. I am not honestly sure if CEOs at other clubs regularly appear in interviews. 

I have been thinking and whilst Gould did a fantastic job here steadying our finances it's likely this kit mess up happened during his watch as these things have a long lead time.

Wasn't he here previously as commercial manager or something when we had that horrendous TFG kit with that horrible badge? Which he was responsible for? 

I think Gould should completely stay away from kits in the future as its quite clear its not his strong point. 

20 hours ago, phantom said:

I was actually surprised by how much is going on that we are not aware of.

So what is going on that we are not aware of? 

What I've liked about Nige is how straight and upfront he has been with us. His openness has probably got our fans to buy into what he is doing here and its why most of us have been patient because we understood the parameters he was working within. The communication by Nige, Tins, Gould and Phil outlined where we want to get to and how we're going to get there. 

But obviously there are lots of other things going on at the club that we know very little about because of the lack of communication. Because of that lack of communication it gives little confidence that these things will get sorted.

On 29/07/2023 at 22:55, Merrick's Marvels said:

Wasted on that p rick, mate. Better to just put on ignore as got nothing to say. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Pitiful. 

Done that a loooong time ago. It was good advice. Just a pain when the gas minibus driver is quoted as I seem to still see that.

Edited by GreedyHarry
Double post

14 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

The behaviour of those in charge of communication and planning at the Club right now is cowardly. The CEO is invisible and seemingly unaware of certain things and is still getting settled when he's been here 7 months!? No. It's bollocks.

The longer they batten down the hatches the worse the feeling gets. 

Agree. 7 months is a very long time in football. It’s actually as long as three Watford managers. 

If 7 months isn’t long enough to realise that branding needs resolving, that footballers don’t want to play in a shit shirt, that the supporters are crucial then you ain’t never going to get it. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I have been thinking and whilst Gould did a fantastic job here steadying our finances it's likely this kit mess up happened during his watch as these things have a long lead time.

Wasn't he here previously as commercial manager or something when we had that horrendous TFG kit with that horrible badge? Which he was responsible for? 

I think Gould should completely stay away from kits in the future as its quite clear its not his strong point. 

This is solely on Jon-Boy.  He does what he wants!

Edited by Davefevs
  • Like 2