IGNORED

Forwarding Tickets

ray savino

Question

Hi Jerry,

I’m unable to attend the first match v Preston next Saturday and wondered when information is coming out from the club , as promised in earlier comms, on how to forward individual tickets from your season card to friends or family. Would be good to know asap obviously as to organise getting the person to set up Bristol Sport account and adding to my group. Many thanks in anticipation of your help with this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 answers to this question

Hi @JerrySLO  I have a season ticket and a child season ticket that I need to forward to my brother. I think I have done everything I’m supposed to. However when you click on links to forward they are greyed out. 

As the season kicks off in  under a week it is now important that this is complete as supporters have to make arrangements without certain knowledge that their ticket will be available. 

Can you confirm that the links do/don’t work. If the links don’t work will they be working by midweek so the tickets can be received in time to make arrangements And what if any contingency plans are available. (It is noted that a club statement from a while back says the links will be available by the 5th August, but the day of the game really is inappropriate) 

I see another similar, but not the same, question obviously, this matter is now a matter of urgency to some season ticket holders  

Many thanks for your earliest reply!