IGNORED

Audio on Robins TV Not Working!

REDOXO

If others write to explain no signal  maybe they'll realise it isn't just me complaining all the time.

Whether or not Radio Brizz switched on or off the isdn/web link isn't the issue. Someone at streamamg should be monitoring it or even someone in the media. I've suggested this a few times but they're obviously too busy or important to respond.

1 minute ago, Norn Iron said:

If others write to explain no signal  maybe they'll realise it isn't just me complaining all the time.

Whether or not Radio Brizz switched on or off the isdn/web link isn't the issue. Someone at streamamg should be monitoring it or even someone in the media. I've suggested this a few times but they're obviously too busy or important to respond.

Working for me now but with TV comentry.

Just now, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

That's because it RTV and not RB  this is rubbish and I think everyone should send a complaint in. It says it's suppose to be the RB commentary on the OS, Rubbish again!

I have just said similar as our contract is with Radio Brizz and not a TV commentary. 

Please can everyone complain. I'm fed up of having this issue every season.

The address again is

Bristolcitytvsupport@streamamg.com 

1 minute ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

That's because it RTV and not RB  this is rubbish and I think everyone should send a complaint in. It says it's suppose to be the RB commentary on the OS, Rubbish again!

Yeah this happened a couple of times towards the end of last season…..painful listen.

1 minute ago, Norn Iron said:

I have just said similar as our contract is with Radio Brizz and not a TV commentary. 

The address again is

Cheers Norn Iron,  will do let's hope more complain. It's not the same without Owers etc.  perhaps they are doing this to make more change to RTV.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

The audio is the audio on the tv stream. 

Terrible. Where is Owers!?

Ripped off again, send a complaint to bristolcitytvsupport

3 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

The audio is the audio on the tv stream. 

Terrible. Where is Owers!?

Send a complaint to bristolcitytvsupport@streamamg.com I am doing so, fed up with this!

11 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

The address again is

Complaint now made. Thanks for providing email address. 

• Like 1

Sent a very strong worded complaint to them telling them that if their not careful they will be losing a lot of subscribers. I used to have a link to get the Radio Bristol commentary for all City's games, given to me by a forum member who I can't name, but unfortunately he lost the domain and that was that. I only wish I could find a way to get the RB commentary for City's games back on the internet again, any tech geniuses out there?????

42 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Sent a very strong worded complaint to them telling them that if their not careful they will be losing a lot of subscribers. I used to have a link to get the Radio Bristol commentary for all City's games, given to me by a forum member who I can't name, but unfortunately he lost the domain and that was that. I only wish I could find a way to get the RB commentary for City's games back on the internet again, any tech geniuses out there?????

Not me!

However it’s audio only on Wednesday. They better not cock that up!

On 05/08/2023 at 20:16, REDOXO said:

Not me!

However it’s audio only on Wednesday. They better not cock that up!

It's Tuesday isn't it? That's whats on the OS.  No reply from them yet. I really don't expect one, still at least they should have read our emails, so they know we are not amused.

3 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

It's Tuesday isn't it? That's whats on the OS.  No reply from them yet. I really don't expect one, still at least they should have read our emails, so they know we are not amused.

Wednesday. Because it isn’t a league match, might be able to listen to it on Radio Bristol on the internet (in addition to Robins TV audio). Will have to see but that has been possible in the past. 

6 minutes ago, eardun said:

Wednesday. Because it isn’t a league match, might be able to listen to it on Radio Bristol on the internet (in addition to Robins TV audio). Will have to see but that has been possible in the past. 

As I just posted on the Audio not working thread, the OS through the app says Tues, then when you go to the fixtures it says Tues and Wednesday, times are different as well, bearing in mind it's EET where I live. Does anyone check what is posted on their website? I wish I could post a photo of the OS from my phone, but it means digging out my digital camera which doesn't have any batteries atm.

• Like 1