IGNORED

Roberts

There will be a lot of running needed from both FB's and we will need that option to switch one out for fresh legs. That it wont drop the standard is great for us, if McCrorie has a similar impact at RB we will be in good shape.

I agree with those that said Pring deserves the shirt Saturday, I would expect to see Roberts come on at some stage , but PNE & Millwall are different prospects to Oxford and no need to rush him.
Great competition to have.

58 minutes ago, johnbytheriver said:

Surely we can accomodate both in the same team? Yes i know,don,t call me Shirley.

My thoughts too. Roberts is one of many versatile players we now have (e.g. Skyes, Naismith, McCrorie). Could he fit in in a midfield 3? Keeping Pring at LB. Could see them combining very well together. Really was a terrific debut. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Son of Fred said:

Very relieved indeed we brought Roberts in & not Bryan...

Makes a lot more sense.

I was a bit disappointed that Joe didn't come back to be honest,but watching Haydon last night,I think we could have a real asset on our hands.Very impressive performance. 

• Like 2