IGNORED

John Ruddy

When commenting about poor bowlers, Geoff Boycott often said:

“My grandmother could have played him with a stick of rhubarb.”

There should be a football equivalent to apply to facing City’s forwards 

1 hour ago, sadlybrokered said:

What a p**** that man is

He applauded our end at the start of the second and was well received, one of our fans kept giving him stick, so when they scored, he turned to that fan to celebrate and more words were exchanged. Some dick down in the front row or two decided to thrown a coin at him which he picked up and brought back behind the goal very clever ?

Two sides to every story hey ?

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, E.G.Red said:

Probably his reaction when they scored. His celebration was completely OTT.

Problem I have with professional footballers is that they know that fans aren’t allowed on the pitch so they are protected somewhat so take liberties. He wouldn’t have acted like such an ass if on the street…

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, sadlybrokered said:

Problem I have with professional footballers is that they know that fans aren’t allowed on the pitch so they are protected somewhat so take liberties. He wouldn’t have acted like such an ass if on the street…

What a load of tosh.

City fans giving the bigun to him before their 2nd. Brum score and he rightly gives it back. Can't have it both ways 

• Like 12
  • Flames 3

11 hours ago, sadlybrokered said:

Problem I have with some fans is that they know that players aren't allowed into the stands so they are protected somewhat so take liberties.....

• Like 4
  • Robin 1

• Admin
13 hours ago, E.G.Red said:

Probably his reaction when they scored. His celebration was completely OTT.

As much as it annoys me to see 

I say fair play to him, lap it up and enjoy your moment 

I'm sure you weren't complaining about may celebrating at Millwall last Saturday 

• Admin
12 hours ago, sadlybrokered said:

Seriously? 

It works both ways, supporters wouldn't give the abuse to players if they saw them in the street 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, sadlybrokered said:

And I bet those giving him stick from the stands wouldn’t do it on the street either 

• Like 2