IGNORED

Hull City away match thread

Just now, tin said:

Gutted for Nahki. Looked to me like a) the deflection came off a Hull player and he looked well on when the shot came in, and b) he’s in a borderline position when he taps it in. That linesman is a complete joke 

Was the linesman up with the play or the usual 10 yards behind?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, tin said:

Gutted for Nahki. Looked to me like a) the deflection came off a Hull player and he looked well on when the shot came in, and b) he’s in a borderline position when he taps it in. That linesman is a complete joke 

Agreed love the comment on the hull forum (see my last post) - "Think the linesman batteries for his arm need changing..."

Edited by BCFC Rich
17 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

OTIB is ******* toxic. 

We’ve been bloody marvellous since I started watching on 22 mins. Against a team who’ve spent loads and are at home.

People are just desperate for us to fail. 

To be fair first 10/15 was poor.

we grew into it and it’s not been too bad. Should have scored, then did score and disallowed. Someone said it could be 3-3 and that’s fair… fine margins.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ChrisBW said:

Yes basically, cos it’s a deflection Wells is offside. If he had a deliberate play he would be onside. Them the rules.

I get what your saying but in what scenario have you ever seen a shot that is being closed down by a defender deliberately passed to an opposing player? It's basically an impossible scenario, a qualified ref would have spotted that in a nano second because common sense tells you it can't happen. That's why I didn't understand the delay is all.

1 minute ago, Midred said:

Was the linesman up with the play or the usual 10 yards behind?

No idea. Either way, it’s a total joke he’s left it that long to put his flag up. It’s like he had someone in his ear, maybe Linnington on mic or a Hull fan; definitely not VAR! 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, BS3_RED said:

Oh my God i, so upset that a bloke on the internet called me plastic. Im gonna cry.....

Its called different view and if you cant accept that people feel different without having to insult them then that would indicate that you didnt get enough love from your Mum and maybe just a little bit to much from your Dad,

Just because you have a different view it doesnt make you right...

Just now, collier said:

I get what your saying but in what scenario have you ever seen a shot that is being closed down by a defender deliberately passed to an opposing player? It's basically an impossible scenario, a qualified ref would have spotted that in a nano second because common sense tells you it can't happen. That's why I didn't understand the delay is all.

I am a qualified ref, of course it can. 

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, BS3_RED said:

Oh my God i, so upset that a bloke on the internet called me plastic. Im gonna cry.....

Its called different view and if you cant accept that people feel different without having to insult them then that would indicate that you didnt get enough love from your Mum and maybe just a little bit to much from your Dad,

Which of these new fancy managers would have done better. In  your view.

Granted its all conjecture but this is the point of a forum.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, DaveF said:

How much we talking?

£70ish for the year I think, £20 for VPN. Less than the cost of 1 months sky sports that's for sure! 

And that's for all channels, films, TV shows and PPV, along with all prem/football league. 

Edited by Akira
Just now, prankerd said:

Just because you have a different view it doesnt make you right...

EXACTLY and nor does it make you right.

You wont find me on here slagging off people that think NP has done a good job as that is their opinion and they are entitled to it BUT YOU WILL FIND YOU ON HERE SLAGGING PEOPLE OFF WHIO SAY DIFFERENT TO WHAT YOU THINK.

2 minutes ago, BS3_RED said:

EXACTLY and nor does it make you right.

You wont find me on here slagging off people that think NP has done a good job as that is their opinion and they are entitled to it BUT YOU WILL FIND YOU ON HERE SLAGGING PEOPLE OFF WHIO SAY DIFFERENT TO WHAT YOU THINK.

So basically what your saying is you can talk crap and not be questioned on it? Ok ill remember that for next time 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, BCFC Rich said:

Hull forum:

Getting overrun here...

Been all Bristol since the goal. Come on City!

We could be 5-1 down here..we need to get hold of the ball..slow it down

it was coming 1-1

****s sake. *phew. Let off.

That was very, very lucky and a warning, we've gone back to being pedestrian again.

Think the linesman batteries for his arm need changing...

Brizzle can feel hard done by imo. We need to wake up and stop looking entitled.

Poor first half but 1-0 up still..... somehow!

And there you have it. Football fans, eh??!

• Haha 1