IGNORED

Hull City away match thread

6 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Which of these new fancy managers would have done better. In  your view.

Granted its all conjecture but this is the point of a forum.

I've no idea mate and i have no say in finance etc

My point wat that over the last three years the standard and type of football has not been great ( I accept there are SOME reasons beyond NP's control) and that is why maybe some fans are already kicking off. 

I personally would leave NP alone till the end of the season and then move on (which according to the rumours is where the club are at)

Edited by BS3_RED
8 minutes ago, prankerd said:

So basically what your saying is you can talk crap and not be questioned on it? Ok ill remember that for next time 

Talk crap in YOUR opinion.

Or better yet, find the block button and dont comment. 

Oh and at no point have I been on here slagging NP off btw. I was just answering your question that asked why some fans are. 

Edited by BS3_RED
1 minute ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

We will but after Birmingham this has to be an encouraging response.

Oh performance is spot on, what we need every game, the difference seems to be that we're actually playing some attacking passes through the middle although the second half has been a lot more focused on the wings again, need more of those first half passes through the middle of the pitch that pulled Hull about.

Either way we look so much sharper today.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, ChrisBW said:

Score when you’re on top . We haven’t.

That’s not what I said . 

So if that scenario doesn't happen what exactly were the ref and lino debating? At what point in that passage of play was potentially a deliberate play? It's a made up scenario to excuse the time taken for the flag to be raised. 

4 minutes ago, collier said:

So if that scenario doesn't happen what exactly were the ref and lino debating? At what point in that passage of play was potentially a deliberate play? It's a made up scenario to excuse the time taken for the flag to be raised. 

So are you saying it doesn’t exist and that I’m making it up?