IGNORED

England

E.G.Red

Just now, ZiderEyed said:

Am I the only one who really feels for Maguire? Gets some wholly unnecessary stick at times. I'd love him to do well. 

Feel the majority of the stick comes from armchair plastics on twitter. The England fans have never turned on him. 

Hes getting jeered every time he goes to pass but the jokes on them, he's an excellent passer. 

• Like 3

Just now, lenred said:

I feel for him definitely.   But he shouldn’t be playing. 

Well yeah, if you're not playing club football then you can't play for England imv. But the whole football twitter/digital portrayal of him as some kind of Make-a-Wish kid is unfair. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Am I the only one who really feels for Maguire? Gets some wholly unnecessary stick at times. I'd love him to do well. 

Not wanted or played much by Man U so needs to move to West Ham where Moyes will get him playing confidently again. 

Dont like the idiots in the crowd jeering him. Better at footy than any of those *****.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

He’s never ever had a bad game for England when it’s mattered. Same for stones, same for Pickford.

I don’t really care if he’s poor for United or he’s a joke to their fans. He’s ******* brilliant for England and that’s all we should care about. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Well yeah, if you're not playing club football then you can't play for England imv. But the whole football twitter/digital portrayal of him as some kind of Make-a-Wish kid is unfair. 

Can’t say I’ve seen that so can’t comment. It’s obvious he’s become a figure of piss taking though.  You only have to listen to tonight and the ‘oles’.  But one thing is that he didn’t help himself - if he’d moved to West Ham then it would’ve all passed over as he would be playing every week.  But he chose to stick (you can dress it up as warnting to win your place back but it’s blatantly money reasons). 

• Like 1