IGNORED

Supporter Services closed today

shahanshahan

Hi, just tried calling Supporter Services (in regards to the £15 member price for the Hull game not applying) but got an automated message advising that lines were closed today.

I think I may know why, but I don't think I saw any confirmation elsewhere that the lines would be closed.

Thought I'd make people aware here in case anyone was trying to get hold of them today...

EDIT: I misread previous information thinking that the Hull game also had special members pricing, but at least I found out about Supporter Services lines being closed today

Edited by shahanshahan
  • Thanks 1

• Admin
31 minutes ago, italian dave said:

I’ve been emailing them for a month now about an issue with Robins TV. Not even the courtesy of an acknowledgment.

I’m beginning to think you could have “supporter services” under the trade descriptions act.

I can save you a response, Robins TV is nothing to do with us, but the name of the company escapes me 

7 minutes ago, phantom said:

I can save you a response, Robins TV is nothing to do with us, but the name of the company escapes me 

You are thinking of streamamg.com. You need to contract them via the rtv address, and reply to their initial reply to get a ticket.

I've had issues with rtv - the infamous double billing bug - and rtv have sorted it out.

At the end of the day it is a Bristol city service, for which streamamg are just a third party/fulfilment provider, so bristol city are ultimately responsible for it.

• Like 1

• Admin
32 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

You are thinking of streamamg.com. You need to contract them via the rtv address, and reply to their initial reply to get a ticket.

I've had issues with rtv - the infamous double billing bug - and rtv have sorted it out.

At the end of the day it is a Bristol city service, for which streamamg are just a third party/fulfilment provider, so bristol city are ultimately responsible for it.

If you want to PM me your query, the sub committee from the SC&T are meeting with the club this Wednesday and Robins TV is an agenda item 

If it's not specifically already been asked to the SC&T I'll ensure that it gets raised for you 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Thanks. I think I’ve found an email address for the streaming company, so I’ll try them.

I still think that it’s pretty poor service from City:

a) the email receipt for the service comes from Bristol Sport and tells you to “get in touch with us” for further assistance and support,

b) as @Sleepy1968 says, you buy the service from Bristol Sport, and the transactions all appear on my Bristol Sport account - it’s hardly ‘nothing to do with’ the club, and

c) is it really beyond the “customer service” team to just give me the courtesy of a reply to explain that, or to forward my email on. 

• Facepalm 1