IGNORED

U21s away at Peterborough

bcfc01

3 minutes ago, 22A said:

Damn! I live in PBO and didn't know they were here today.

Anyone know exactly where the game is being played please as Posh play Cambs U at London Road this evening, so can't imagine it being there.

idverde Training Ground

Oundle Road, PE2 7EA

Edited by bcfc01

Posh had been winning headers, but the City team then kept the ball low.

The coach called out instructions and encouragement far more than his Posh oppo.

The defenders were comfortable passing back to the goalie when required. He collected the ball with no sign of nerves or flapping.

The goalie also appeared comfortable in coming out as and when required.

Over fifty spectators and at the end found there was another City fan there, from Newmarket.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Robin 2

4 minutes ago, 22A said:

Posh had been winning headers, but the City team then kept the ball low.

The coach called out instructions and encouragement far more than his Posh oppo.

The defenders were comfortable passing back to the goalie when required. He collected the ball with no sign of nerves or flapping.

The goalie also appeared comfortable in coming out as and when required.

Over fifty spectators and at the end found there was another City fan there, from Newmarket.

Who was in goal ?

19 hours ago, 22A said:

Damn! I live in PBO and didn't know they were here today.

Anyone know exactly where the game is being played please as Posh play Cambs U at London Road this evening, so can't imagine it being there.

Doesn’t help when the clubs social media gives about an hours notice that they’re playing. I’m sure they used to make us aware a good few days in advance. 

1 hour ago, GeoTheCiderHead said:

Doesn’t help when the clubs social media gives about an hours notice that they’re playing. I’m sure they used to make us aware a good few days in advance. 

Academy fixtures are on the club website with dates, kick off time and venue, it’s there if people do want to go find it, if you live local to a particular team not hard to think to check when City are nearby