IGNORED

Saints v foxes

redkev

12 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Oh dear oh no Martin-ball exposed yet again ohh nooooo

Southampton have only themselves to blame, haven't learned from appointing incompetence like Jones, then following it up with Martin (I bet Hasenhüttl is pissing himself at their demise, imagine swapping him for that rabble) 

• Like 1
  • Flames 3

9 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Oh dear oh no Martin-ball exposed yet again ohh nooooo

Said it before & I’ll always say it. His teams over play . His Swansea team bored me to death . There’s playing good football then there’s passing for passings sake . Southampton will be fine against most clubs in this league but look what happens when you press them high with intensity.

Leicester’s squad is a joke at this level but still , martins teams will always concede goals. Plus he’s got the same bullshit bingo as lee Johnson .   

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

Southampton have only themselves to blame, haven't learned from appointing incompetence like Jones, then following it up with Martin (I bet Hasenhüttl is pissing himself at their demise, imagine swapping him for that rabble) 

Tbf the rot was set in a good 8 years ago with their owners then and they are on a steady steep hill now with no chance of turning it around looking at this rabble 

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

???

Out of interest Dave. What do you see as flaws in Leicester’s side. Looking at their squad tonight . I’m still amazed they got relegated. Something happened there with Brendon Rogers . They’ve lost a few big players but they should piss this league  imo 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Out of interest Dave. What do you see as flaws in Leicester’s side. Looking at their squad tonight . I’m still amazed they got relegated. Something happened there with Brendon Rogers . They’ve lost a few big players but they should piss this league  imo 

Famous last words, but I think we’ll give them a game next week.

3 minutes ago, Malago said:

Famous last words, but I think we’ll give them a game next week.

I think we’ll give anyone a game . We’re no push overs like we have been in the past . The players they’ve kept plus the loans make them clear favourites for me. Everyone will raise their game against them though . Even though sky want us all to pray at the feet of almighty Leeds Utd . ✊??

• Facepalm 1

34 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Haven’t watched them enough tbf. Defensive screen needs to be better. 

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

I will tell you why they got relegated,the squad wasn’t good enough and the owner has been losing money left right and centre in his business and didn’t invest in the club for that reason,they still should get promoted but if they don’t they will be in trouble unless he sells up

45 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Said it before & I’ll always say it. His teams over play . His Swansea team bored me to death . There’s playing good football then there’s passing for passings sake . Southampton will be fine against most clubs in this league but look what happens when you press them high with intensity.

Leicester’s squad is a joke at this level but still , martins teams will always concede goals. Plus he’s got the same bullshit bingo as lee Johnson .   

His team's have always been thus. I swear all he cares about is possession stats. I wouldn't want him within 100 miles of our club. Absolute chancer.

2 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

His team's have always been thus. I swear all he cares about is possession stats. I wouldn't want him within 100 miles of our club. Absolute chancer.

I couldn’t agree with this more. He was lucky to have piroe at Swansea .  They created hardly any chances per game. Must of got his management style playing fifa . 

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Sofascore xG with 10 mins to go. Leicester over 3

Don’t know what that is Dave ? I know you love your stats & we all thank you for the info you provide, but In layman’s terms . Is Xg what is expected of you to score from previous games or as a game is progressing ? 

3 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

I couldn’t agree with this more. He was lucky to have piroe at Swansea .  They created hardly any chances per game. Must of got his management style playing fifa . 

I mean their XG was better than ours last season? So they must of created some. 
Can’t see him succeeding at Southampton. 

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

Don’t know what that is Dave ? I know you love your stats & we all thank you for the info you provide, but In layman’s terms . Is Xg what is expected of you to score from previous games or as a game is progressing ? 

As progressing. They’ve (Leicester) had much better chances than Saints and the score is a fair reflection of a whalloping 

• Thanks 1