IGNORED

Being a fan?

Davefevs

6 hours ago, One Team said:

One of my most ‘sick in mouth’ moments in life is when someone says  to me, “yeah but what Premier League team do you support?”!

??

Effing here that all the time in the colonies. 

Ran into Courig’s family by accident the other day in Chicago. They were asking about Mehmeti. Not sure if that was more embarrassing than being asked what Prem team I follow. 

4 hours ago, The Nest Egg said:

You're probably busy enough as is but it's a sport that is well worth checking out. Got more of an edge than football and works well for those that are disillusioned with all the play-acting endemic to the modern game 

I love football but honestly ice hockey is "pound for pound" the best live sport I've ever been to. It's so fast, so pacey, high scoring enough to be fun but low scoring enough that every goal matters. And it doesn't take itself too seriously. Absolutely loved it the few times I've been (NHL and Swedish league).

Forza Djurgardens.

6 hours ago, redkev said:

Been to old Trafford quite a few times as company I work for get quite a few corporate tickets ( freebies with food & drink ?) obviously it costs me a few quid travel up  in car or train / hotel sometimes and a few quid to have a few beers early on  in local pubs or central Manchester before I go into corporate , to mix with real fans and get a feel of the atmosphere and once corporate is finished usually about 7 again go into local pubs or central Manchester ( usually shit faced then start giving it the big un about city ? ( Bristol city ) 

perhaps because of the numbers and people travelling the amount of people around in pubs either local or central Manchester is unreal at 10-1100 o clock , not so much after still loads about though . Generally when I do go up the atmosphere in the pubs before and after is really good as for in the ground so so . 

and no I’ve never gone there above watching city , only paid once to go in that was a night game against Middlesbrough in the cup as I was working up there , 

but as for the original question just one team for me , you reds - weirdly though I do have a soft spot for Fulham just really like the boozers in that part of London and love the ground ( bucket list Fulham game this year to see what grounds like with new stand )

Condensed version - Likes to get passed up & go to Canal Street ?

1 hour ago, Barrs Court Red said:

I’ve seen this attitude recently. My take is what’s the point of sport if you’re not willing to gamble? 

I’d bet the house if we played them in the FA cup 3rd round. 

Let’s hope I don’t see you walking around Broadmead with a sleeping bag and holes in your shoes 

• Like 1