IGNORED

Birmingham v QPR

bcfc01

Watching it on and off. Typical Brum, quite frantic, lots of what looks like a load of crap, but they are the team putting pressure on.  It’s a bit like playing percentages.  They are the most threatening side, but without tonnes of quality.  Hard to add quality at 100mph.  There’s a fine line I guess.

I was trying to watch a film with the Mrs and the two games on the laptop, so missed a fair bit.

Thought Ruddy saved Brum , QPR a little unlucky.

Did I see right, England had a goal disallowed because VAR wasn't working ?

As I say, trying to watch too much so wasn't sure and had subtitles on the England game.

QPR started the season as amongst the favourites to go down & are struggling financially.

I didn’t watch last night’s game but they will be pretty happy with an away point & have managed a few decent results already.

Put it this way I’d take a 0-0 when we go to Brum, our overall record against them is awful.

2 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

I was trying to watch a film with the Mrs and the two games on the laptop, so missed a fair bit.

As I say, trying to watch too much so wasn't sure and had subtitles on the England game.

They had a goal ruled out for offside and another when the attacker was deemed to be stopping  the Scottish keeper getting to a header .

21 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

QPR started the season as amongst the favourites to go down & are struggling financially.

I didn’t watch last night’s game but they will be pretty happy with an away point & have managed a few decent results already.

Put it this way I’d take a 0-0 when we go to Brum, our overall record against them is awful.

+ the regret of not sending them down.

2 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Is this you?
file-20190617-158917-ff4980.jpg?ixlib=rb

• Haha 2

• Admin
11 hours ago, Street red said:

Birminghams floodlights are awful .. oh and the game was crap.

I knew Small Heath had problems with their ground, but being unfortunate enough to turn over in the half time of the England women's game I was amazed at how much of a mess St Andrews was in

14 minutes ago, phantom said:

I knew Small Heath had problems with their ground, but being unfortunate enough to turn over in the half time of the England women's game I was amazed at how much of a mess St Andrews was in

Go past there ground a fair bit , shit hole inside and outside , 

not that there are many nice parts of Brum but this is certainly not one of them . 

• Like 1