IGNORED

OSIB is back

petehinton

1 hour ago, petehinton said:

Hey all

OSIB’s back in your ears, Stan, Dave S, Paul aka Exiled Robin, and myself recorded last night chatting the season so far, the restructure ‘upstairs’ at the club and more. 

Available to listen in all the usual places! 

Enjoy

https://x.com/osibpodmag/status/1706387412740436242?s=46

I need to relink my patreon as it had stopped for some reason, how should I do that?

Thanks @petehinton I do appreciate all you do on OSIB.

Whilst there were pockets of good stuff on the whole I didn’t find the format worked too well. Four guests felt too many and looking back over a long period meant things weren’t covered in much or any depth. Part of the OSIB charm was the irrelevance and going off on a tangent/rant on a particular issue, which didn’t happen in this case as so much ground tried to be covered in a relatively short space of time. 

Obviously it’s the first one of the new format and I am sure it will find its feet and I get you are trying to do something different now, just my observations; and as I say I do appreciate it, you and Exiled Robin are always a good listen.