IGNORED

Beale Sacked

sglosbcfc

Second place is unacceptable for a Rangers manager, so I guess third to St Mirren is going to get you the bullet.

Just now, Harry said:

Might be a bad opinion, but I personally think Beale is a massive chancer and a fraud of a football manager. 

There will certainly be pressure in his next job to deliver and prove that he is not. I expect he will be back in work pretty quickly.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Harry said:

Might be a bad opinion, but I personally think Beale is a massive chancer and a fraud of a football manager. 

Good timing to be sacked, will be a few Owners looking to make changes in the next break.

I’ve not really got an opinion on him.

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Certainly a talented coach. Followed his career since he moved to Sao Paulo. Doesn't seem to have the personality to be a manager. 

9 hours ago, Harry said:

Yep. Similar to Russell Martin.

Im always suspicious of young managers who start leaving clubs early in their career. Sign they start to believe their own hype and don’t have the confidence to see through a project.

• Like 7

58 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I’m assuming you are saying that as a Celtic fan?

Yeh- I loved him :)

I don't get the mentality there though, they had Giovanni Van Bronckhurst in charge, a decent bloke with a good football brain and  a Rangers background. He gets them to a European final, with some spectacular results along the way, which they only lose on penalties and he's gets sacked the next season for a poor showing in Europe., absolutely ridiculous decision. Gerrard is loved there for stopping ten in a row, but the way Celtic were that season I think next door's act could have won them the league. Beale rode in on the back of that success and the fact he talks the kinda shite about the club that some fans lap up (which is all Gerrard did as well) 

Anyway, I am a bit worried, Celtic haven't  been playing that well this season and I was relying on Rangers being shite again. lets hope they don't make a decent appointment.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, sglosbcfc said:

Michael Beale sacked as Rangers manager - updates & reaction - Live - BBC Sport

It wouldn't surprise me to see him return to Loftus Road in the not too distant future.

No chance

12 hours ago, Bobby girl said:

Not if you read the QPR forum they have not forgiven him for leaving them.

Exactly.

My Brother in Law & a good mate are QPR, they hate him. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I don't get the mentality there though, they had Giovanni Van Bronckhurst in charge, a decent bloke with a good football brain and  a Rangers background. He gets them to a European final, with some spectacular results along the way, which they only lose on penalties and he's gets sacked the next season for a poor showing in Europe., absolutely ridiculous decision. Gerrard is loved there for stopping ten in a row, but the way Celtic were that season I think next door's act could have won them the league. Beale rode in on the back of that success and the fact he talks the kinda shite about the club that some fans lap up (which is all Gerrard did as well) 

Anyway, I am a bit worried, Celtic haven't  been playing that well this season and I was relying on Rangers being shite again. lets hope they don't make a decent appointment.

Warnock maybe?

3 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

The common consensus seemed to be that Beale was the brains of the operation when they won the league, only heightened by him having a good start at QPR and Gerrard flopping at Villa.

20 hours ago, sglosbcfc said:

Michael Beale sacked as Rangers manager - updates & reaction - Live - BBC Sport

It wouldn't surprise me to see him return to Loftus Road in the not too distant future.

He’s fully burned his bridges at QPR. Whored himself out to Wolves then tried to act a saviour when turning them down.  Then jumped at the best possible chance. Fans won’t want him back by any stretch at all. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, petehinton said:

He’s fully burned his bridges at QPR. Whored himself out to Wolves then tried to act a saviour when turning them down.  Then jumped at the best possible chance. Fans won’t want him back by any stretch at all. 

Was talking to a Rangers (Glasgow) fan in work today.

Was a lot of stuff about Beale being the brains behind Gerrard.  Without going into too much detail, sometimes a pair bring out the best in each other, like Clough and Taylor.

Beale is pretty much disliked by the Rangers fan base it appears.

Edited by Davefevs

5 hours ago, Northern Red said:

The common consensus seemed to be that Beale was the brains of the operation when they won the league, only heightened by him having a good start at QPR and Gerrard flopping at Villa.

That indeed was the common consensus. However,  my opinion was that Celtic were so dreadfully abysmal that season, even Rangers couldn't fail.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Was talking to a Rangers (Glasgow) fan in work today.

Was a lot of stuff about Beale being the brains behind Gerrard.  Without going into too much detail, sometimes a pair bring out the best in each other, like Clough and Taylor.

Beale is pretty much disliked by the Rangers fan base it appears.

Beale seems to rather strangely get a lot of credit for being under Gerrard at Rangers. 
Perhaps it was Gary Macallister, the other assistant manager, who was the brains behind it all? 

• Haha 1