IGNORED

Hot Or Not - Results (boys)

RedM

These are my results for the Boys 'Hot or Not' Competition. Now you must remember that I am only the 'Junior Judge' (in title only, not age :D ) and thet Citygal9 is the 'Senior Judge' so my results may not count for much, but anyway...

The decision wasn't easy. The standard was high and there were also lots of entries to look at ( or did it just seem like that as I looked so many times :grr: ).

For me there was a clear winner

:grr::laugh::laugh: Whitey 03 :laugh::D:D

I even had to check that he hadn't altered the photo, as if he can look that good at 6.00am...I'm moving to Scotland. (Ah for a moment then I forgot I was married etc! :P )

The 'Runners up' were ...

Big Red Rich , even when collecting a loosers medal he looked good!

And,

RiazziG,who probably spends much time fighting off the females and who also gets a special mention for having the clearest photo.

Now for the special 'Hot' catagories....

Atyes6, best 'Hot' in a picture taken outside the UK ( apart from Whitey in Cyprus of course).

Best 'Hot' students are Lita For congo and The Man In Black.

Best Photo 'Hots' are Bristolbred and Tom F who both get 10 out of 10 for artistic impression!

That concludes the RedM vote, it has been a 'life-changing experience' for me, and would like to thank you all! :D

Sorry if I've missed anyone out, you were all brave or mad or possibly both! :D:D:D

Edit: Now that I've posted this I feel really nervous!

These are my results for the Boys 'Hot or Not' Competition. Now you must remember that I am only the 'Junior Judge' (in title only, not age  :( ) and thet Citygal9 is the 'Senior Judge' so my results may not count for much, but anyway...

The decision wasn't easy. The standard was high and there were also lots of entries to look at ( or did it just seem like that as I looked so many times  :grr: ).

For me there was a clear winner

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: Whitey 03  :D  :D  :D

I even had to check that he hadn't altered the photo, as if he can look that good at 6.00am...I'm moving to Scotland. (Ah for a moment then I forgot I was married etc! :P )

And,

RiazziG,who probably spends much time fighting off the females and who also gets a special mention for having the clearest photo.

Now for the special 'Hot' catagories....

Atyes6, best 'Hot' in a picture taken outside the UK ( apart from Whitey in Cyprus of course).

Best 'Hot' students are Lita For congo and The Man In Black.

Best Photo 'Hots' are Bristolbred and Tom F who both get 10 out of 10 for artistic impression!

That concludes the RedM vote, it has been a 'life-changing experience' for me, and would like to thank you all! :D

Sorry if I've missed anyone out, you were all brave or mad or possibly both! :D  :D  :D

Edit: Now that I've posted this I feel really nervous!

Thanks for the crown RedM, and also for helping judge this competition.

Well firstly I would have to thank my mum and dad for making me what I am today, and incase any of the forum ladies agree with RedM's judgement, just for the record I AM SINGLE :D

I am now away to let it sink in that I have just been voted Hottest Form member, ( although i will concede many didnt post a picture, but if your not in it you cant win it, i was in it and have won it :grr: )

Thanks again,

Rob aka Whitey_03

Whitey_03 - BCFC Official Hottest Member 2004

What a scandle.

I'm gutted. :@

Well, I Think its a conspiracy and I came 2nd (I think) to the organiser!

If you feel that way lads, ask any other female forum members you want to judge us three, then we shall see you claims of a conspiracy are concrete claims.

Infact ATYES6 are you willing to use the pic you used on the other thread or do you want to submit another? Riazzi you still want to use the second picture you posted??

If yes to both let me know and we can sort this :D

Yeah I'm game - but I dont think theres enough girls to vote on it, apart from the two that have. I'm willing just to concede victory and be a good loser......

fair enough mate, i acknowledge you have accepted 2nd place, but if you feel you have been unfairly judged, then I'm sure you will have more than 2 girls voting on us, your call :D

And,

This seems to me that i beat Riazzi surely if my name is mentioned first? In any case, at least I drew with him. Are you forgetting me because I was a relative underdog in the competition? I reckon the women might like a man kitted out in Bristol City attire! RedM certainly did!

:grr:

And,

This seems to me that i beat Riazzi surely if my name is mentioned first? In any case, at least I drew with him. Are you forgetting me because I was a relative underdog in the competition? I reckon the women might like a man kitted out in Bristol City attire! RedM certainly did!

I was a clear runner up is CityGal9 results, so overall whichever you look at it I'm 2nd.........

Guest bristolbred

:Best Photo 'Hots' are Bristolbred and Tom F who both get 10 out of 10 for artistic impression!

Thank you very much for my "artistic impression!" award.

I would like to thank my Mum and dad for making this possible!!, :sub::(:grr::D:city:

I am so overcome with this accolade!!, :grr:

Now, i am off to consult my Lawyers, as i believe that Whitey-03 is being ageist to us senior members of the Forum!!, :PC_Plod: :PC_Plod: :PC_Plod:

Ps, Thanks again Tom for your Computer Expertise!!, :ProgrammePC:

Archived