IGNORED

Rob Dickie

GrahamC

7 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Think Nige signed him at Hull City???

Victor Johansson….he’d be high on my list if Rotherham go down….assuming we still want someone in the next summer window.

He did.

Don’t think we are looking to bring in a keeper, despite what some on here think. He’s decent, agreed.

9 hours ago, cidercity1987 said:

Aaron Maclean

I sometimes watch the BT conference game at 5.30 on Saturday rather than the sky premiership game and he's always on there, very knowledgeable and easy to listen and watch, he's a vast improvement on the majority of pundits on Sky

10 hours ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

Agreed and Max was so poor positionally, a shame because I like Max but I’m still believing we need a more commanding GK. I would say that it’s our priority position along with an attacking CM. 

Interesting how one views a game differently.

I thought Max O’L played well tonight and was commanding.

I certainly don’t think he can be faulted for the goal.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 1

10 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Max was very good tonight, the goal went through the legs of a defender right in front of him.

As for “poor positioning” he caught or punched everything that came into the area very well.

I’m sure last week our “priority position” according to you was a “striker with pace”. You say something different every week.

Clueless.

Clueless am I? It’s a game of opinions and I don’t agree with yours as it happens. So there we go but I wouldn’t call you clueless because you are entitled to your opinion!

Max for me is one of our weaker players and yes I do think we could do with an upgrade on our strikers in an ideal world, plus we still lack a creative, goal scoring midfielder and could do with another CB. So I haven’t changed my mind. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

Clueless am I? It’s a game of opinions and I don’t agree with yours as it happens. So there we go but I wouldn’t call you clueless because you are entitled to your opinion!

Max for me is one of our weaker players and yes I do think we could do with an upgrade on our strikers in an ideal world, plus we still lack a creative, goal scoring midfielder and could do with another CB. So I haven’t changed my mind. 

Out of interest what bits of Max’s game were poor (for you) last night?

And what bits did you think he did well?

1 hour ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

So in summary, we are just a goalkeeper, centre half, midfielder & striker light then?

Definitely see a club that is expecting Pearson to generate £35m & then only spend £7m of it addressing that..

Edited by GrahamC
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

So in summary, we are just a goalkeeper, centre half, midfielder & striker light then?

Definitely see a club that is expecting Pearson to generate £35m & then only spend £7m of it addressing that..

He hasn’t even spent £7m….yet

Cornick £0.300m

Mehmeti £1.000m

Dickie £0.700m

McCrorie £1.250m

Roberts £free

Knight £1.75m

Total: £5.000m

+++++++++++

TGH £1.300m (if made perm)

4 hours ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

It's no use having an echo chamber and everyone having the same view, I think most will agree with that, and it definitely isn't a case of disagreeing for the sake of it.

You seem to be so reactive to any one single thing though. You were saying Pearson could be in trouble if we lost last night, why exactly? Where did this opinion come from? How did you even reach that conclusion? 

You seem to keep saying you are a big fan of (whoever makes a mistake) then come to some weird conclusion on why they aren't good enough. Pearson being a prime example, you are a big fan but then say it's his last chance, if we lose he's in trouble etc etc. It really is just reactive nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Flames 1