IGNORED

Rob Dickie

GrahamC

Just now, BCFCGav said:

Knight has taken the plaudits (no harm in that - been fabulous this season) but Dickie is a phenomenal bit of business. Liked it a lot as soon as I saw the first rumour. 

He lost his way at QPR but there's a reason he was being linked with big money moves a couple of years ago. Proper defender.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Northern Red said:

He lost his way at QPR but there's a reason he was being linked with big money moves a couple of years ago. Proper defender.

Buying defenders who’ve shown they can do it, but had a slow year, is a bit of a magic formula for us. Wasn’t that how we got Webster on the cheap? Injuries and poor form?

• Like 2

Just now, Shauntaylor85 said:

Agreed and Max was so poor positionally, a shame because I like Max but I’m still believing we need a more commanding GK. I would say that it’s our priority position along with an attacking CM. 

I’m surprised Rotherham have been able to keep hold of their keeper, I’ve been impressed every time I’ve seen him 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

Agreed and Max was so poor positionally, a shame because I like Max but I’m still believing we need a more commanding GK. I would say that it’s our priority position along with an attacking CM. 

Max was very good tonight, the goal went through the legs of a defender right in front of him.

As for “poor positioning” he caught or punched everything that came into the area very well.

I’m sure last week our “priority position” according to you was a “striker with pace”. You say something different every week.

Clueless.

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

Do you like everyone but then enjoy slating everyone when they don't have their greatest game ever?

• Like 2
  • Robin 1

1 minute ago, GrahamC said:

Max was very good tonight, the goal went through the legs of a defender right in front of him.

As for “poor positioning” he caught or punched everything that came into the area very well.

I’m sure last week our “priority position” according to you was a “striker with pace”. You say something different every week.

Clueless.

Last night the manager was in trouble if we didn't win.

• Haha 3
  • Hmmm 1

1 hour ago, cidercity1987 said:

Aaron Maclean

Think Nige signed him at Hull City???

58 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

I’m surprised Rotherham have been able to keep hold of their keeper, I’ve been impressed every time I’ve seen him 

Victor Johansson….he’d be high on my list if Rotherham go down….assuming we still want someone in the next summer window.