IGNORED

Last sub to come on & score two..

GrahamC

1 hour ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Don't think that's likely as Meijer only scored twice in total for City. One of those I remember being early on in a home match (Brum?) when he somehow scored from what appeared from my spot in the EE to be an impossible angle near the corner flag between the Enclosure and the open End.

So unless he came on as a sub. in the first few minutes in that game, scored immediately, and then scored again later in the game, I'm afraid it can't have happened.

You’re right Noggers- it didn’t happen.

1 hour ago, Jazzy said:

Looking at the "As it stood" table on this is really interesting. League one 2014... Quite a few "Why haven't we done what they've done" names... but also a lot of "Thank god we haven't done what they've done!!" ones!

image.thumb.png.bf6a03b1998a2b477441f4b7db88920a.png

Edited by IAmNick

24 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

One of the best sub appearances I saw Gary Marshall Vs Vs rugby didn't score but got us out a right mess

I remember that game we won 3-1?

The had a striker who we tried to sign after the game. I think it was Steve Norris. He banged them in the lower leagues.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 22A said:

Early 70s losing 2-0 at Norwich. Only ten mins to go, so Alan D put on the sub (only 1 back then) and City came away with a draw.

8 hours ago, Bristol Oil Services said:

I said to my mate: we'd've won that if AD'd've brought him on three minutes earlier instead of dithering as per ....

All very interesting, but, unless I missed it, you haven’t identified the goalscorer.

Are you going to enlighten us?

12 hours ago, Elruliri said:

I remember that game we won 3-1?

The had a striker who we tried to sign after the game. I think it was Steve Norris. He banged them in the lower leagues.

Yep I'm pretty sure it was 1 0 to them, with not long left, Gary came on and set a few up, im not sure but I think they were in a division below the conference too