IGNORED

QPR Away

OliOTIB

14 minutes ago, TV Tom said:

Strange we haven't sold out being as the 2850 tickets for the Southampton night game two weeks later have all gone

According to the Football Ground Guide the Upper tier holds 1800, lower around 700.

It'll probably be a sell out.

11 minutes ago, Loosey Boy said:

Thought our allocation was 1900?

The upper tier sells first.

• Admin
19 minutes ago, Loosey Boy said:

Also not selling “Restricted View” seats this year and so I think this is why allocation was reduced this time around

For anyone that has been to QPR before if they weren't selling restricted view seats I'm not sure how many apart from the first two rows in the top tier would be sold

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, phantom said:

For anyone that has been to QPR before if they weren't selling restricted view seats I'm not sure how many apart from the first two rows in the top tier would be sold

I'm in row B, I think quite central, and my ticket still says Restricted Sight Line 🤣  I'm guessing I won't be able to see the corners

1 hour ago, Marlborough Robin said:

Do we think we will fill out much of the lower tier? My tickets are in there but saw upper tier still on sale yesterday. Upper tier holds almost 90% of our allocation!

113 out of 800 or 900 (depending where you get the info) are on sale this morning.

I think there'll be around the number we usually take to QPR.

• Admin
16 hours ago, Stockwood gate said:

I have just brought 2 tickets today , does anyone know where to pick tickets up from outside the ground on Saturday thanks 

Away ticket collections are normally at the collection kiosks next to the Loftus Road superstore on South Africa Road.

For anyone that has not been there before, it is important to know that there are two completely different entrances for the away sections. 

The entrance for away fans in the School End upper tier is via turnstile block 2 in Ellerslie Road (by Cassio Productions). But the entrance for the lower tier is on South Africa Road, just along from the superstore

Allow a good 5 minutes or so if collecting tickets or arriving at the wrong turnstile to get to the correct one walking via Bloemfontein Road

image.png

4 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

and you can get back by train and its on the red button at home(but not in the pub)

Our game on the red button??

4 hours ago, phantom said:

Away ticket collections are normally at the collection kiosks next to the Loftus Road superstore on South Africa Road.

For anyone that has not been there before, it is important to know that there are two completely different entrances for the away sections. 

The entrance for away fans in the School End upper tier is via turnstile block 2 in Ellerslie Road (by Cassio Productions). But the entrance for the lower tier is on South Africa Road, just along from the superstore

Allow a good 5 minutes or so if collecting tickets or arriving at the wrong turnstile to get to the correct one walking via Bloemfontein Road

image.png

Our game on the red button??

I think NTTDS was replying to a post about Saints away.

• Like 1