IGNORED

Keith Millen

Yeah, a mate at work is a massive Gills fan and he sent me a message with the story and just said "WTF!!".

I know they've had a slight wobble over the last few games after starting well. They also had some team issues with a story in the news showing a few first teamers crashing their car on the way out of training. It was the first match after that incident when they started their bad run so I'm wondering if it had an effect on the dressing room?

I know from my mate, they've had a decent ammount of investment (well for them anyway) since they almost hit rock bottom last season so the new board do have pretty high expecations this year.

Good luck to Keith, the Gills are a decent club and I hope it works out for him

Good luck to Keith, an amiable man and decent coach but I don't think he is a natural manager.  Always mystified me when he was doing the support pundit on Radio Bristol when we played Crystal Palace and he repeatedly called us "Bristol.'   I doubt he was trying to cause deliberate offence but it just seemed weird given the number of years he was here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bcfcnick said:

Good luck to Keith, an amiable man and decent coach but I don't think he is a natural manager.  Always mystified me when he was doing the support pundit on Radio Bristol when we played Crystal Palace and he repeatedly called us "Bristol.'   I doubt he was trying to cause deliberate offence but it just seemed weird given the number of years he was here.

OTIB, mate.

10 hours ago, Midlands Robin said:

That was a great night. I've still got the red A4 card that we had to hold up in the Atyeo.

Also the last time we played the sags at the gate in the league.

I’ve still got the headache was on the piss most of the afternoon and after the game , black eye Friday if I remember correctly ( for those not in the know Friday before Xmas when everyone breaks up for work ) 🍺🥊🙈👊

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Whenever anyone says Keith learnt nothing from Gary Johnson, they’re wrong.

Just wrong.

Beautiful stuff. I watched Sutton United v Walsall last Saturday and that Knowles was a right cheating bellend so nice one Keef. 

Edited by GeoTheCiderHead

An independent Regulatory Commission has found a misconduct charge against Gillingham’s interim head coach not proven following a hearing.

It was alleged that Keith Millen’s behaviour during the 28th minute of their EFL League Two game against Walsall on Saturday 14 October was improper.

https://www.thefa.com/news/2023/nov/02/keith-millen-update-021123