IGNORED

Paul Pogba.

Super

19 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Amazed so few footballers have ever “popped” for PEDs to be honest - though most clubs have top level doctors now, if it did go on they’d be all over the protocols.

Jaap Stam, Pep Guadiola, Edgar Davids, Rio Ferdinand, Kolo Toure. To name a few that have tested positive/missed tests in Rio's case. I'm sure it does go on, as testing is so rare, but the real question is do the public really care?

Boxing is rife with it. Failed tests for British boxers Benn, Whyte and Khan all in the past 12 months. Fury is a drugs cheat who was banned for 2 years.

Serious questions over rugby union (simply look at the players, particularly hair growth), Mo Farah, and every cyclist that's ever lived. 

The main takeaway for me is that no-one really cares so many athletes juice. 

20 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Jaap Stam, Pep Guadiola, Edgar Davids, Rio Ferdinand, Kolo Toure. To name a few that have tested positive/missed tests in Rio's case. I'm sure it does go on, as testing is so rare, but the real question is do the public really care?

Boxing is rife with it. Failed tests for British boxers Benn, Whyte and Khan all in the past 12 months. Fury is a drugs cheat who was banned for 2 years.

Serious questions over rugby union (simply look at the players, particularly hair growth), Mo Farah, and every cyclist that's ever lived. 

The main takeaway for me is that no-one really cares so many athletes juice. 

Yea when I searched after there was a lot more than I’d realised, but apparently a small percentage of the total pool tested compared to other sports.

Probably agree that few will care though.