IGNORED

Robins TV v Leeds - Thread for issues etc

Davefevs

Thought I’d start a thread.

Those that travel to Frankfurt on match days may need a re-think:

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/city-men-news/leeds-on-robins-tv-in-selected-overseas-countries/

Also, on iOS my iPad app hasn’t worked for weeks, my iPhone did.

Yesterday there was an app update on iPad, so it might start working today.

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Thought I’d start a thread.

Those that travel to Frankfurt on match days may need a re-think:

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/city-men-news/leeds-on-robins-tv-in-selected-overseas-countries/

Also, on iOS my iPad app hasn’t worked for weeks, my iPhone did.

Yesterday there was an app update on iPad, so it might start working today.

I appreciate that we should be doing things the right way, revenue for the club and all that, but it's so frustrating to find that a free service often outperforms the one you pay for. 

Of course it might work fine this week, but if it doesn't, getting my money back doesn't really compensate for missing half the game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Make sure the vpn is set to one of the allowed territories - eg Belgium, Spain, Italy- see os for full list.

Thank you , yes mine is on Spain. When i go on to google it defaults to Spain so it’s definitely working but when i access the Robins Tv section it’s only showing me audio or monthly and annual passes

5 minutes ago, Flagon said:

Thank you , yes mine is on Spain. When i go on to google it defaults to Spain so it’s definitely working but when i access the Robins Tv section it’s only showing me audio or monthly and annual passes

Hmm. Maybe it's on streamamgs known vpn server list. Try a different server? What vpn service are you using - someone using the same may be able to post a working country/server.

Edited by Sleepy1968

4 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I really struggle to understand why you bother to troll when you know anyone watching a Robinstv stream is paying for it.

I’ve been there and done it. But I can’t complain too much if it doesn’t work well through a VPN. Yes, I’ve paid for it as well.

1 minute ago, Henry said:

I’ve been there and done it. But I can’t complain too much if it doesn’t work well through a VPN. Yes, I’ve paid for it as well.

:laugh: then. I think we're still entitled to a service we've paid for, although I do get the point that officially we don't have a leg to stand on. It's a bit like a grey imported video recorder breaking down.

1 hour ago, Henry said:

Yep, I know.

However watching a stream on a VPN is not as good as watching without one.

I haven't had a problem with my VPN ever, had problems with me selecting the wrong country, had loads of problems with RobinsTV.

When RobinsTV works it's never worse with or without a VPN. I know because I have watched RobinsTV in other countries without using a VPN.

• Like 1