IGNORED

Using the break wisely

Topper 123

We have had 2 long trips up and back from the north , I think it’s time the club rested the squad wisely I’d suggest a day out each of the 2 weeks for team bonding and relaxation, maybe a day at a spa hotel swimming and relaxing and maybe also a casual tenpin bowling day staff v players just 2 light hearted days away from the monotonous running and ball work 

2 hours ago, Topper 123 said:

We have had 2 long trips up and back from the north , I think it’s time the club rested the squad wisely I’d suggest a day out each of the 2 weeks for team bonding and relaxation, maybe a day at a spa hotel swimming and relaxing and maybe also a casual tenpin bowling day staff v players just 2 light hearted days away from the monotonous running and ball work 

I suggest the boys just get on a 3 day bender, always worked in the past. Top 6 almost gauented.

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, And Its Smith said:

Flying Saucers near the top of Park Street is a lovely way to spend an afternoon, painting pottery.  They’d have to wait a few days to see the final results as it has to be finished off in a kiln as far as I understand it. When I went there I painted the city badge on a plate and would suggest similar.  

Westbury On Trym Wildlife Park -

Lovely place to chill,reset

Although if the boys are planning on a three day bender they will need to bring their own 😁image-22_orig.thumb.jpeg.917a1309d6bdb5df26aa8e3ab995728d.jpeg

On 09/10/2023 at 18:23, Topper 123 said:

This was just moving on from an article I read in Leicester programme where they said they had every other tues ( unless game ) off for group activities as team building and it seems to do them no harm 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Topper 123 said:

This was just moving on from an article I read in Leicester programme where they said they had every other tues ( unless game ) off for group activities as team building and it seems to do them no harm 

Agreed although the fact that their squad is insanely talented for this level also helps them………

• Like 1

On 09/10/2023 at 18:23, Topper 123 said:

I believe players spend a few days of each break at home with their families. Sykes talked about “going back home” at the last break.