IGNORED

What is everyone's manager choice if/when Nige leaves?

MrRedRobin

Like many others I am of the firm belief I want Nigel to stay but with all that's going on at the moment it seems inevitable Nige will be gone soon.

Heard a lot of names thrown around just hoping It won't be someone like Rowett would like Eustace if Nige were to leave.

Edited by MrRedRobin
  • Sad 1

• The title was changed to What is everyone's manager choice if/when Nige leaves?
5 minutes ago, MrRedRobin said:

Like many others I am of the firm belief I want Nigel to stay but with all that's going on at the moment it seems inevitable Nige will be gone soon.

Heard a lot of names thrown around just hoping It won't be someone like Rowett would like Eustace if Nige were to leave.

I can’t believe we are having this discussion.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

As long as we have an intensive, thorough search I have every faith that the decision makers will make a confident appointment that won't, in any way, leave people scratching their heads.

Ideally, this search will take about 6 weeks and then result in someone with the integrity of Tommy Brown being appointed.

sddefault.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MrRedRobin said:

If people don't like this thread then mods feel free to take it down...

Keep it. There were other threads where people were making very damaging and sensitive comments about other managers health and well being and no one was bothered - now you dare say something about this people up in arms - pathetic.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Revitalised Red said:

Does anyone honestly think that any decent manager (unemployed or not) seeing the way NP is being treated after what he has achieved would touch this club?  I don’t.

Football management is a desperate business, we are a huge pool to those looking for championship jobs.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, MrRedRobin said:

I understand the reasoning behind your post but I would prefer it to be about when SL leaves :pray:.

My answer would then be - Anyone that loves the game/that knows the game & would employ NP & his team to finish the job they've started so well :thumbsup:

Edited by bpexile
Part of the post was omitted for some reason.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 1

34 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

I usually really enjoy speculating on new managers and dreaming of what they could bring, but that’s usually off the back of wanting a manager out (or he’s already left). For now - I just want the Lansdown’s to sort it out with Nige.

My sentiments too.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Gabriella said:

Football management is a desperate business, we are a huge pool to those looking for championship jobs.

I’m looking for a championship job.

A proper manager is hard to come by, thankfully we have one. 

You’ve named a few managers now. Not one of them would likely do a better job than me.