IGNORED

He’s gone.

Henry

22 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Get out of our club you useless ******* *****, Lansdowns. 

The fact they’ve said they expected promotion sums it all up. Sell the Crown Jewels, give 10% of the budget of the sales to reinvest, blood youngsters, turn a profit, get promoted. Absolute insanity.

Kalifa Cisse interim coach when he hasn’t coached for 2 years. That ******* sums it up as well

Fleming in in charge for now.

I am absolutely shocked like many of you on here and furious at the decision.

I was upset when Cotts got the sack but this another level; this is proper, proper anger. I've never felt like this about any City manager's sacking. 

The statement from JL is laughable. No City fan expected promotion this season, absolutely none. Even the most positive would've been happy with a top 10 finish. He and his maniac father are deluded and at this point now down right dangerous. 

Surely to God there has to be some sort of protest organised here? Or are we just going to let them get away with it? 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Peter1450 said:

Are QPR fans aware of what’s been going on here for the last 2 years or so?

Totally agree.

They are going through a similar fiscal retrenchment and look at their position. Signed PL loanees too, multiple in last 2 years.

Pearson has kept us strongly afloat, improved the team, improved the base, leaner and this is how the board treat him.

We’re just treading water until we get new owners, it’s been that way since Lee Johnson left. That was the last proper attempt at going up from Lansdown (even if it was an idiotic attempt).

Rowett would do a job. Eustace would do a job. Not interested in any riskier appointments as they won’t be sensibly backed.

I've already posted once but I'm so bloody annoyed with this decision. We've not been thumped by any team even though we've had so many injuries. I was looking forward to 5 or 6 first teamers coming back between now and November and more in December and with those who have stood in for them and got experience, we have a damn good squad. Could see a play off place being grabbed. What a tosser.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Olé said:

I'm one of those people who finds it quite awkward to be outright dismissive of SL given the investment he has made in the club

Well think of it this way. A lot of the debt was mismanagement ie Ashton.

As for investment. Are you talking about the stadium we get to use? The investment is for himself. 

As far as im concerned the whole Bristol Sport nonsense has hurt us. Apart from the debts he paid off at the beginning of his ownership, I've nothing to thank him for. 

2 minutes ago, KegCity said:

We’re just treading water until we get new owners, it’s been that way since Lee Johnson left. That was the last proper attempt at going up from Lansdown (even if it was an idiotic attempt).

Rowett would do a job. Eustace would do a job. Not interested in any riskier appointments as they won’t be sensibly backed.

Rowett can **** right off 

• Like 4