IGNORED

Lansdowns AND Tinnion out!

Shauntaylor85

The Lansdowns have destroyed any good will that was left towards them, irrespective of what they’ve done.

This club, repeatedly, doesn’t so much shoot itself in the foot as pull the pin out of a hand grenade and insert it into its own anus.

I fear our form will go into freefall now and we will end up with another clueless manager. What a squandered opportunity.

Incidentally, this fixture does seem to be the death knell regularly for managers both on red and blue side.

LANSDOWN OUT!

• Like 17
  • Haha 1

Not surprised at all Tinnion is involved.

From things I’ve heard he’s not the lovely bloke some like to claim.

Managed to worm his way back in with the Lansdowns after his abysmal spell as manager & now seemingly in charge of all football matters, not good.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Flames 5
  • Facepalm 5

Tinnion has been empowered by Lansdown to run the entire football side of club despite having no credentials to do so. Expect a young “head coach” to join the cosy club where the key is to never employ anyone who might pose a threat or deliver a few home truths due to their superior knowledge and experience 

Edited by SuperRed
  • Like 12
  • Haha 1
  • Hmmm 2

I can understand why you are blaming Lansdown but Tinnion?! Really …. he loves City and has bought some fabulous players through the academy. 
And before you say it …. Yes he was and still is, my favourite City player of all time. However I’m not totally blind by his service to the club , show me proof of what are basing your allegation on? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Time for the complete clown who has run the football club as a circus for the last 20 years, and his mini me indulged , useless son ,  to disappear from anything Bristol City

Complete pair of utter clowns

Don't care if some don’t like it 

And , for the perpetual whiners and moaners about Pearson , those who suggest Harry Cornick as a fill in centre half , or Daren Moore etc as an appointment

I hope you get everything you deserve

**** the Lansdowns

What a valuable insight deserving of a new thread.

Just now, GrahamC said:

Crayon boy’s comment about “our ambition to be promoted” was the icing on the cake.

Stick to the basketball, absolute jokers.

He is a complete and utter bellend , truly remarkable that someone so stupid could be allowed anywhere a football club or any business 

As you say that comment alone proves what a w*nker he is

1 minute ago, Champs said:

What a valuable insight deserving of a new thread.

Get back to reporting to the boss dimwit

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jacs said:

I can understand why you are blaming Lansdown but Tinnion?! Really …. he loves City and has bought some fabulous players through the academy. 
And before you say it …. Yes he was and still is, my favourite City player of all time. However I’m not totally blind by his service to the club , show me proof of what are basing your allegation on? 

It’s a bit of a stretch to suggest Tinnion wasn’t consulted by Crayon Boy.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Not surprised at all Tinnion is involved.

From things I’ve heard he’s not the lovely bloke some like to claim.

Managed to worm his way back in with the Lansdowns after his abysmal spell as manager & now seemingly in charge of all football matters, not good.

There's been a few ex players on podcasts saying he was a bit of grass in his playing days? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BS15_RED said:

This is not BT’s fault in any shape or form that I can see. Nige always spoke well about him in interviews and it seemed like they had a good relationship.

I fail to see how a Technical Director can’t take some of the flack.

He is naturally going to be on the inner circle and if he isn’t, he’s not technically directing anything and lives in an echo chamber. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1