IGNORED

Lansdowns AND Tinnion out!

Shauntaylor85

7 minutes ago, Sturgess said:

I fail to see how a Technical Director can’t take some of the flack.

He is naturally going to be on the inner circle and if he isn’t, he’s not technically directing anything and lives in an echo chamber. 

Do you really believe that this decision isn’t just SL’s alone? 

• Like 1

I’m not going to go all in on Tinnion regarding this decision, as it will have been SL’s don’t be in any doubt  - but I have been quietly surprised at his gradual promotions up the ladder to positions that I’m not sure his experience, talent or ability is quite qualified for…actually that sounds quite harsh, apologies 

Edited by Alessandro

1 minute ago, Sturgess said:

Instigated by, but you have to question the value of the people around him if they are all there to act like Churchill dogs. Where is their self respect and integrity?

That’s the legacy of having one man at the top of the club for over 20 years, we’ve become absolutely dependent on him that his power is absolute. 

1 minute ago, Sir Geoff said:

Surely it was Tinnion last week that suggested King shouldn't be in the team. There hasn't been much heard from Tinnion since the summer and his plan A and plan B comments.

Lost some respect for him when he pretended that Knight was to play alongside Scott, then 360’d to say he was to replace Scott. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Harry said:

The recently departed CEO saw through it. 
I understand he was rather shocked at the amount of family friends with positions in the club. 
It’s one big cosy club. 

Lansdown has been wearing Emperor’s clothes since he rode in on his Trojan Horse.

He had no intention of buying Ashton Vale for BCFC or anything other than getting a resi consent.

And some laughed out loud when I called it out……

• Like 1

Lansdown has turned this club into a Joke. Plays victim in a situation he has created, goes on about his investment and that it's "his team". He made the decisions to invest where he did! On poor players, poor contracts, and poor managers. The bloke is toxic and needs to go.

Wrexham will be in the Prem before City...Years go buy and we see Bournemouth, Brighton, Brentford, Burnley, Luton, Cardiff, Swansea, Blackpool all surpass backwater Bristol City...truth is Bristol is a bigger City than all of those mentioned, and could be a huge football club with the right ownership.

Pearson has worked miracles with no investment! What does Lansdown expect!

I hope i see Lansdown sell the club in my lifetime, Can't stand the bloke.

• Like 3

In life there are influencers, put it that way. Apparently all is not what it seems to be with a certain someone! As I’ve said I have no axe to grind with any of our ex players, but spurs mates I have shuddered at thought of Hoddle coming back in advisory role a few years ago, legends don’t have to be at clubs in senior roles, Edu is prob where it has worked at Arsenal with Arteta. I am just saying what I hear like the rest AND we have been here before many years ago with alleged influence over DW let’s not forget! 

Let us also not forget the mess GJ was left with when he came in and the sort of attitude of players and staff at the time. 

Edited by Shauntaylor85

5 minutes ago, BigAl&Toby said:

Lansdown has been wearing Emperor’s clothes since he rode in on his Trojan Horse.

He had no intention of buying Ashton Vale for BCFC or anything other than getting a resi consent.

I didn’t see it straight away, but I’ve been with you for about 10 years on this 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

In life there are influencers, put it that way. Apparently all is not what it seems to be with a certain someone! As I’ve said I have no axe to grind with any of our ex players, but spurs mates I have shuddered at thought of Hoddle coming back in advisory role a few years ago, legends don’t have to be at clubs in senior roles, Edu is prob where it has worked at Arsenal with Arteta. I am just saying what I hear like the rest AND we have been here before many years ago with alleged influence over DW let’s not forget! 

Let us also not forget the mess GJ was left with when he came in and the sort of attitude of players and staff at the time. 

The problem with everything you say though is it’s a guess. You don’t know anything for sure. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Not surprised at all Tinnion is involved.

From things I’ve heard he’s not the lovely bloke some like to claim.

Managed to worm his way back in with the Lansdowns after his abysmal spell as manager & now seemingly in charge of all football matters, not good.

This is super duper true I can vouch.

i used to be close to the then club secretary and she used to say he was an absolute creep/brown nose and grass towards SL.  I might remember I had some cracking leaks at the time.

He almost single handily persuaded SL to get rid of DW and give him a go instead.

Twenty years on he might be totally different.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, BigAl&Toby said:

I mean the kit man stays throughout every manager reign too! 

1 hour ago, Bris Red said:

I cannot stand Jon he comes across as an absolute pleb, just hearing the clown speak makes my skin crawl. The useless little *** wouldn’t be anything without the money of his old man either would he lets be honest.

Maybe he’d be a headhunter with experience in talents including  “strong human” or “good person”.